What's new

Breaking: US Joint Staff Chairman Gen Milley and DefSec Esper believe Iran targeted American lives

So essentially Trump meekly surrendered to a brazen and direct military strike on US bases. I’m sorry but Trump must be removed from office. You cannot let another country attack your bases after you’ve warned them of retaliation and then don’t retaliate when they do attack.

So essentially Trump meekly surrendered to a brazen and direct military strike on US bases. I’m sorry but Trump must be removed from office. You cannot let another country attack your bases after you’ve warned them of retaliation and then don’t retaliate when they do attack.

I told you, did I not?

Read the comments sections. American people are finally waking up. They know its bs
Trump has shown him to be a pussy and now administration is panicking and trying to act tough.....

With satellite pictures out their claim of missed hits is gone down the drain:... not a single projectile was intercepted ....pathetic performance over all.

I'm just wondering what they mean by intercepted and defensive measures when you can see all missiles hit their intended target with pin point accuracy. Even the American on the comment section arent having it

The Americans' don't like their self-image being shattered, And that's the number one problem of the world.

Sadly for the American people Trump is Gangufied... and this GanguModi curse he cann't remove now...

Trump shall have the same fate as GanguFacistModi ... sad sight all this...

5a6634aaa244448d048b506d

Defence secretary and military leadership are directly contradicting Trump’s version. They are saying Americans were targeted.

optics look horrible for America. You can attack American bases with ballistic missile and there will be no consequences . sorry but America lost this round big time...

Trump hugged GanguModi a bit too much... and now sadly he is Gangufied!

Same as post 27thFeb GanguModi forced his generals to cover for him.... poor Yank Generals are degraded to cover for OrangeBall

6d2d207e4c8c54cac5d36dff393e91df

Lol the Gangu faces, looks like they all had a diarrhea attack before the press conference.

I don’t trust any statements Iran, Iraq or US all are lying shits.

******************* NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT INDIA AND PAKISTAN **********************

please stop posting about those 2 countries and stick to the topic.

Lol. US trying to sell Early Warning System to Salman.

They don't need do marketing , the reputation of their products proceeds , but as I always says systems are made and than their counter measures are also develop , if US early warning systems did detect these missiles which could be the case, cuz of Iran already talking about retaliation so they must be monitoring every that flies from Iran .. but despite sometimes their systems has failed to do its job they still make the world best Defense products in the world .

there's something cooking in US either they are buying some time to get benefit from high oil prices to compensate the economy and attack again and make money from these cash cows (Iran, Saudi, UAE, Kuwait ) or there's a big scandal in US history and they are trying to hide before get on surface because some news leak out when Trump asked to attack Iran, he been told about warheads logistic whatever on figure showing on papers but in reality is not existed and most of them transferred to Isreal. This is why Netanyahu statement and trump face during his speech look odds.just my two cents.
https://www.ynetnews.com/article/BJgVIQmlL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom