What's new

Breaking – This businessman has surrendered Rs. 6000 crore in cash? Know who he is !

INR 6000 Crores is almost 1 billion $ :cheesy:
And he is only one among millions. In India even a bank, government officials are millionaires and low level politicians loots and rich than many businesses men.

What a dusra by Modi. All clean bold and wiped out completely. No wonder all political parties join hands against BJP

I don't think this new about "Savjibhai Dholakia" is credible enough. Can anyone please provide some other links to substantiate the claim ?? :)

Got it:

It's Laljibhai Patel. Now there is something fishy, since he is a big fan of Modi and he is the one who bought Modi's famous suite. :(

http://beingindian.com/news/6000-crore-cash/

Now let's hope his stached black money doesn't become white with the minimum penalty or non at all. :(

No mate there is something fishy behind this. :(

Now he will pay tax for 5400 cr and will get 600 as white. What fool. Normal taxes could be far less. But these guys underestimated Modi. Greatest Personality in Indian Politics. All newspapers News channels all people are talking about this one man today.

I don't think this new about "Savjibhai Dholakia" is credible enough. Can anyone please provide some other links to substantiate the claim ?? :)

Got it:

It's Laljibhai Patel. Now there is something fishy, since he is a big fan of Modi and he is the one who bought Modi's famous suite. :(

Now let's hope his stached black money doesn't become white with the minimum penalty or non at all. :(

No mate there is something fishy behind this. :(

Come on be reasonable. Govs have legitimate discretionary powers to give special rates in such high value cases. Look at the deal offered to Nissan in the UK.

Some of these people run genuine businesses employing thousands, they're wealth creators, industry leaders and expanding Indian growth overseas. It would not be amiss to come to a settlement in some of these cases.

More coming soon and so is liberals foul cry.

why would more come if the one who came out had to pay more than what he had. I dont know if his calculations are correct but

30 % as tax, which is 1800 crore and 200% fine on the tax, which is another 5400 crore = 7200 carors

why would more come if the one who came out had to pay more than what he had. I dont know if his calculations are correct but

30 % as tax, which is 1800 crore and 200% fine on the tax, which is another 5400 crore = 7200 carors
Because if they don't come out then they get to keep 0% of the cash.

None of the actual failures of this government is getting discussed in media.
No job debate
No economic related debate
Now rupee also collapsing. will help those who are abroad.

In that case we should call Arvind Kejriwa so that he can certify the money himself.

Will that work for you and take away that fish smell ?

The fish is still smelly. :p:

Firstly I'm from Kerala, and I'm neither a fan of Modi nor Mr. Kejriwal or Mr. Pappu. For me all of them are mere petty politicians, nothing more. :p:

But just like some news houses are trying to show him as an Honest businessman, I can't see anything honest in this.

"A businessman from Surat (Gujarat) has just surrendered a staggering sum of ₹6,000 crore in cash to the government.

In addition, the businessman will also pay ₹5,400 crore as tax on the money deposited by him (30 % as tax, which is ₹1,800 crore and 200% fine on the tax, which is another ₹5,400 crore).

This honest businessman is Surat’s famous diamond merchant and builder Lalji Bhai Patel. He has been donating to charities and social causes over the past years
."

If he was honest enough why didn't he declared his unaccounted income during IDS-2016 ??

Moreover he is already a known sympathizer of BJP and NDA. Therefor I'm sorry, I can't simply digest what our news houses report and what our government feeds. :(

They forgot who's boss.
Boss are jewellers and hawala kings.

They could have sorted out money in minutes. He must have been one of those patriotic fool. Now his days are counted. He will be harassed and money will be enjoyed by politician and big industrialist under name of govt schemes and bank loans.

seems like bs news.. no sane businessman keeps 6000 cr in cash.... apart from logistics of storage, its a stupid move. he can easily keep it in offshore account, in gold or properties...

With taxes and fines it is going to be almost 2 billion dollars.

How can Penalty be more than the surrendered money?? He will be taking home about 10% if they impose the max penalty. Usually it up to the tax man to impose lesser fine.

Back
Top Bottom