What's new

Breaking: Starship SN15 has performed FIRST successful soft landing

Elon Musk again showing the world space agencies who is the true Master.
100+ metric tons...and reusable

Skipping to the landing
Much much better

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 8.59.42 PM.jpg

Last edited:
I recall reading each prototype costs 2 m$. That is cheap enough to keep testing and improving until SN965 perhaps beyond. I was anxious about this one glad SN15 made it.

A historic day in space flight. Now SpaceX has to prove they can repeat these flights, then it’s on to orbit.

More like a huge moment for hard working honest people.

I think so too, a single Starship will be able to transport a 100 metric to the moon at a cost substantially lower than any other platform. This vehicle will make a permanent moon base possible.

A historic day in space flight. Now SpaceX has to prove they can repeat these flights, then it’s on to orbit.

I feel optimistic.
50 percent of Spacex staff are Indian origin. So you can say its an Indian company, just like NASA.

no it isn’t , please keep India and Indians out of this thread.

I think so too, a single Starship will be able to transport a 100 metric to the moon at a cost substantially lower than any other platform. This vehicle will make a permanent moon base possible.

I feel optimistic.

no it isn’t , please keep India and Indians out of this thread.

Starship is a massive strategic asset for the United States as human civilization moves into interplanetary exploration.

why didn't these idiots just build upon and refine the already functional space shuttle when it was still around instead of designing this fugly lookin' flying 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:
why didn't these idiots just build upon and refine the already functional space shuttle when it was still around instead of designing this fugly lookin' flying dildo from scratch? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Because there is no runway on the Moon or Mars :lol:

Because there is no runway on the Moon or Mars :lol:
as I said...BUILD UPON IT! meaning make the shuttle capable of landing vertically...was it really that difficult to decipher what I said? 😑

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom