What's new

Breaking: Starship SN15 has performed FIRST successful soft landing

as I said...BUILD UPON IT! meaning make the shuttle capable of landing vertically...was it really that difficult to decipher what I said? 😑

We'll let the Chinese work on that.
Besides most of the Starships will be of the unmanned CARGO type so the shuttle is not efficient for that.
Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 8.59.42 PM.jpg

. Maybe 1 in 30 will be the CREW/LUNAR.

Last edited:
I've gotta feeling when the flying dildo lands on the moon, they'll find a bunch of Chinese already there sayin' "what took you so long"! :lol:

Their Long March 9 rocket won't be ready until 2030. That's a long way off. SpaceX will already be on Mars by then. China is WAY behind. Remember their 16 years in development Long March 5 (CZ5) is only slightly more powerful than a tiny Falcon 9.

Last edited:
Their rocket won't be ready until 2030. That's a long way off. SpaceX will already be on Mars by then. China is WAY behind. Remember their Long March 5 (CZ5) is only slightly more powerful than a tiny Falcon 9.
oh ok. I guess the entire core of the space station was contracted out to Martians using venetian ships. but whatever rocks your boat. :enjoy:

oh ok. I guess the entire core of the space station was contracted out to Martians using venetian ships. but whatever rocks your boat. :enjoy:

There's a big difference between putting up a space station and sending a man to the moon. You need to get all that weight to 40,000km/hr.

Can you see how large a SaturnV is to launch a tiny manned payload to the moon compared to the Space Shuttle bringing up multi-ton ISS modules.

See how tiny the Chinese lunar retriever is and it was launched by a Long March 5.

It's like comparing throwing a brick a few meters vs a kilometer.

Last edited:
There's a big difference between putting up a space station and sending a man to the moon.

Can you see how large a SaturnV is to launch a tiny manned payload to the moon compared to the Space Shuttle bringing up multi-ton ISS modules.

See how tiny the Chinese moon rover is and it was launched by a Long March 5.
well done, you've made your good ol' boys proud. :enjoy:

well done, you've made your good ol' boys proud. :enjoy:

NASA is going to send a spaceship around the moon in November and look how crazy large it has to be to get all that weight to 40,000km/hr! It is SaturnV sized!!!

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 9.51.14 PM.jpg

The Long March 5 (CZ5) is 186.9ft (56.97m) tall. That's only 1 meter taller than the Space Shuttle at 184ft (56m) tall.

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 9.02.40 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 9.46.18 PM.jpg

Starship, Space Shuttle, and Long March 5

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 9.28.19 PM.jpg

Falcon 9 family, Space Shuttle

Last edited:
It needs at least 10 successes to validate. It is beneficial to land booster back otherwise jettisoning the booster means booster will crash back to Earth and potentially cause casualties.

Last edited:
It needs at least 10 successes to validate. It is beneficial to land booster back otherwise jettisoning the booster means booster will crash back to Earth and potentially cause casualties.

Well launching over the ocean is to avoid this

Back
Top Bottom