What's new

BREAKING: Several students killed, dozens injured as Taliban captures army-run school in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude Innocent children are dead.Learn some humanity,i heard it goes well with common sense.
RIP to the dead.

Are the army taking action or is it just police.

Mainly army, it's an on-going operation so nothing more can be shared. But the response is multi agency, and as per Pakistan's Crisis Management Plan, army has lead on such affairs.

Dude I sympathize with the families of the dead pakistanis in the same manner as Pakistanis sympathize the families of the dead indians in all the terror attacks in India.
Then you sure have a morbid way of expressing sympathy.

Mainly army, it's an on-going operation so nothing more can be shared. But the response is multi agency, and as per Pakistan's Crisis Management Plan, army has lead on such affairs.
I sincerely hope that this mad circus ends with the least amount of bloodshed possible.My condolences are with Pakistani members here.

Attacking kids, fkin idiots.

MO seems similar to the Beslan school attack and the samba school attack, hope the security forces can flush out these terrorists quickly.

What goes around, comes around!!

Pakistanis thought that by raising these jehadis, they would raise a huge fighting force against india and that too without any salary and benefits. Now, the same jehadis are standing against pakistan and pakistan is fighting for its own survival.

Soon, everything will be blamed against India and the West. The attack of conspiracy theorists!!

We know it's day of doubly joy for Indians, As you have parroted the programmed lines so fcuk off now

We know it's day of doubly joy for Indians, As you have parroted the programmed lines so fcuk off now
No for all, please read the other posts from Indians.

Anyways, I do not want to discuss anything now.

@RescueRanger; you have our unstinting support and sympathy in this difficult time. Our heartfelt condolences to the bereaved families. As a citizen of this world I feel ashamed that innocent children are made targets of terrorists and extremists; reprehensible as their other activities already are. I just pray that you and your country-men hold fast and strong together and eradicate extremism forever. Please hang on in there; you will see it through.

They are saying that these scumbags opened fire and now nearly 104 are dead and most of them are innocent kids!!No one can save these bastards from the fire of hell!!

Already being discussed.

SSG commandos inside the school. The floor spilled with blood gives witness of the massacre

10849884_921281337890344_4510214501336640352_n.jpg

10441355_921288937889584_1401807799470421733_n.jpg

May Allah grant those childrens and all the martyrs place in Jannah and be with their families! Amen,

Army and PAF! Now, Please Give them what they deserve! Please, Its high time Now!

I cant imagine how hard it must be for the commandos to walk over children's blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom