What's new

BREAKING NEWS: STARSHIP HAS LANDED!!!!

It didn’t fail, it completed the three engine relight and flip maneuver and soft landing. That was the hard part.
soft landing? the landing wasn't even perfect, wasn't standing vertically was still on fire as it touched down and instead of staying grounded it refly kaboom. But i will give it to you, it did improve compared to the previous explosions. So maybe next time eh, easy fix lol

:lol:

Try harder. :enjoy:
I already knew it would end up with another explosion, with the Americans you know they need more exploding prototypes before getting there. Still i applaud them for making some incremental improvements. China rather succeed with less failed prototypes and it often does accomplish this.

soft landing? the landing wasn't even perfect, wasn't standing vertically was still on fire as it touched down and instead of staying grounded it refly kaboom. But i will give it to you, it did improve compared to the previous explosions. So maybe next time eh, easy fix lol

SpaceX has successfully completed 99% of their test objectives in only 3 Starship launch attempts. Ascent, engine cutoffs, vertical to horizontal with aerosurface control, 3 engine relight, flip maneuver, and descent control. Again, in only 3 attempts. Yes, they still have some tweaking to perfect the landing, but that’s normal in a test campaign when your at the bleeding edge of innovation. Falcon 9 boosters crashed about a dozen times before landings became routine.

It’s just a matter of time now.
:lol:

Try harder. :enjoy:

Moving the goalposts already? :lol:

I already knew it would end up with another explosion, with the Americans you know they need more exploding prototypes before getting there. Still i applaud them for making some incremental improvements. China rather succeed with less failed prototypes and it often does accomplish this.

China’s not even in the same stratosphere as SpaceX when it comes to rocket technology. At the rate SpaceX is innovating, they’ll have humans on Mars before China even lands someone on the Moon.

China’s not even in the same stratosphere as SpaceX when it comes to rocket technology. At the rate SpaceX is innovating, they’ll have humans on Mars before China even lands someone on the Moon.
I would not be so sure about sending humans to Mars. Personally i do not think that's going to happen

Back
Top Bottom