What's new

Breaking news ! ! RAB has found ULFA's 5 big bunkers and 1 military base

RAB has found 5 big bunkers of ULFA at Shatchori National forest.

106 rocket launchers, 6 mortar shells and huge number of heavy weapons have found from 1 bunker.
4 bunkers to search more....

RAB also found 1 ULFA's military base at Chunaru hat, Hobiganj.

More info to follow...............................
Where is the proof? I mean real proof? Was any ulfa members arrested? Was the basses unprotected? How did RAB get inside without resistance?
Its a nice ploy in part of government and RAB.Last ditch for RAB to make a good impression.
Otherwise lately they have nothing to show but judiciary killing,kidnappings and fowl play.

This is another stage mange show by RAB and Awami League to prove their worth to their new master in south block. RAB is a indian supported Awami league abduction and killing force. NO ONE in the world trust what RAB says or does.

Good Job Bangladesh.. Regional cooperation is must for regional prosperity.

I agree with most Bangladeshi posters, that this sounds more like a fake stage managed drama, just to get Modi's attention. Sajib Wajed Joy and Hasina spent $20 million to help Congress in the recent election I heard, so Hasina needed to show some quick action to be in Modi's good books, to make up for their Congress support fiasco:
www.sheikhnews.com - ভারতের নির্বাচনে শেখ হাসিনার ২০ মিলিয়ন ডলারের তহবিল সরবরাহ

I agree with most Bangladeshi posters, that this sounds more like a fake stage managed drama, just to get Modi's attention. Sajib Wajed Joy and Hasina spent $20 million to help Congress in the recent election I heard, so Hasina needed to show some quick action to be in Modi's good books, to make up for their Congress support fiasco:
www.sheikhnews.com - ভারতের নির্বাচনে শেখ হাসিনার ২০ মিলিয়ন ডলারের তহবিল সরবরাহ

Why are BD posters so obsessed with Modi ?

India was carrying out such operations even before BD was conceived or born.

We too have eyes & ears on the ground - we can therefore see through the smoke screen and glean the truth by ourselves.

Why RAB should find out bunkers, silos and weapons which the Assamese freedom fighters need desperately? Then, of course, there must be many others that will not be discovered at all and the ULFA fighters will keep on fighting for the freedom of their native land unlawfully occupied by India.

More bunkers, more ammo | Rab recovers from Habiganj frontier forest

More bunkers, more ammo
Rab recovers from Habiganj frontier forest

Star Report
rab-more-ammo.jpg

The Rapid Action Battalion yesterday found two more bunkers at Satchhari National Park in Chunarughat upazila of Habiganj piled with a huge cache of arms and ammunition, including anti-tank rocket shells and a rocket launcher.

Thirty-eight rocket shells, four machine guns, 95 rocket chargers, 1,300 ammos of machine guns and over 13,000 bullets of different guns were recovered, said Habibur Rahman, director of the media and legal wing at the Rab headquarters. No one was arrested this time either.

Altogether nine bunkers have been discovered in the reserve forest in a joint drive carried out by members of the Rab headquarters and Rab-9 with the help of a dog squad and a bomb disposal unit.
The drive has been on for a couple of days, but on Tuesday, law enforcers first laid their hands on 184 rocket shells (40mm) and 153 chargers left in a bunker at a hillock of the forest. Six other bunkers were found empty on the day. The bunkers looked like tunnels, Rab officials said.

The reserve forest, about three kilometres from the Indian state of Tripura, was used as a route by Indian separatist groups for smuggling arms, according to the investigations conducted after the 2003 arms haul in Bogra.

Sources in the law enforcement agencies said Indian separatist groups, including National Liberation Front of Tripura and All Tripura Tiger Force, used the bordering forest as a shelter and for training camps.
Rab personnel yesterday searched three hillocks and habitats of Tripura families inside the forest, Habibur said.
"We could not ascertain who had kept the arms and ammos [in the bunkers] and the manufacturing country," he told reporters at a briefing at the spot.

The elite force suspects that there may be more storage of arms and ammunition inside the forest, the Rab official said. Replying to a question, Habibur said the arms and ammos recovered this time were apparently similar to those recovered in Chittagong in 2004 and Bogra in 2003.

"It will be clear during further investigation," he said, adding that Rab would continue the operation.
Amid the operation, male members of the 22 families, including 19 of the Tripura community, living inside the forest for generations went into hiding in fear of harassment and arrest, forest officials said.

A Daily Star correspondent visited the place. Whoever was seen turned away when he approached them.
Pushpa Rani Deb Barma, a homemaker, did not initially talk to the correspondent but later said people in the forest had been completely unaware of the arms and ammunition inside the bunkers.

A Rab official, who is deputed from the army, said 40mm high-explosive anti-tank (heat) rocket shells are largely used by military forces across the world.

Meanwhile, State Minister for Home Asaduzzaman Khan Kamal told BBC Bangla service that the arms and ammos recovered from the forest were enough to destabilise a country and for militancy and separatist movements.

"We are looking into it. We will be able to say how these [arms and ammos] came here and what they were intended for,” he said.

The Indian newspaper Anandabazar yesterday reported that the huge cache of arms and ammunition recovered in the forest belonged to the United Liberation Front of Asom leader Paresh Barua.

The Bangladesh government recovered those on receiving information gleaned by Indian intelligence agencies from Ranjit Dev Barma, a leader of the separatist group All Tripura Tiger Force.

The state minister for home, however, dismissed the claim. "The arms haul was based on the intelligence of our local agencies," he told The Daily Star yesterday.

Rab Director General Mukhlesur Rahman visited the spot yesterday. He told reporters that two cases under the arms and explosives acts were filed last night with Chunarughat Police Station. “You will get answers to all the questions after an investigation,” he added.

Chunarughat police said they received the recovered arms and ammo from the Rab.

Published: 12:03 am Thursday, June 05, 2014

Seems this is a staged drama as are being claimed by the Jamaatis themselves here. I think, the ammunition all belong to the local terrorist Jamaatis, but, the govt is trying to please India by falsifying these to a few Indian terrorist groups. GoB should trace out the local criminals to hang them instead of falsifying the reality.

Last edited:
@eastwatch

from the reaction of Jamaatis here,even I'm suspecting the news here..they're getting jealous for not getting the glory they deserved. :rofl::rofl:

be it Jammat,be it ULFA,we couldn't care less.eliminate them all fr the sake of greater good.Indo-Bangladesh prosperity on the way. :enjoy:

@eastwatch

from the reaction of Jamaatis here,even I'm suspecting the news here..they're getting jealous for not getting the glory they deserved. :rofl::rofl:

be it Jammat,be it ULFA,we couldn't care less.eliminate them all fr the sake of greater good.Indo-Bangladesh prosperity on the way. :enjoy:
What are you smoking man?
Prosperity between BD and india?:suicide:
?:cheesy::lazy2:

With your smoking? Absolutely NADA.:haha:
India having prosperous relationship with Bangladesh? PLENTY.:nono:
:dirol:

we receive around 500 hundred million from the UN Missions for being retarded mercenaries...

What are you smoking man?
Prosperity between BD and india?:suicide:
?:cheesy::lazy2:
I saw a newspaper report whereby Manik Sarker , the CM of Tripura, complained the thing that I suspected myself. He said about the Jamaati terrorist complication about the training centers. I wonder, who is smoking the pot? Is it Manik Sarker or you yourself? Jamaati criminals should be sought out and hanged.

Back
Top Bottom