What's new

Breaking News- PTI Clean Sweeped 2013 Election- Imran Khan New PM

Is this a "Joke of the day" thread?

How can he clean sweep when he has little or no influence in sindh, NWFP and Balochistan. He has focused on punjab alone. If he is meant by clean sweeping punjab, than PMLN wouldve been in power since 1985 because theyve been clean sweeping punjab for a very long time. In order to be a PM or get a majority in a parliament, you have to be influential in every province. You should have influential and powerful candidate in every constituency all across the country. Imran khan doesnt. A powerful party like PPP couldnt even get a 2/3 majority. Imran khan will get around 20 seats in NA

Also, if Jamat-e-islami makes an alliance with PMLN, than PTI will have no chance. Also, they will never win any seat in majority in punjab.

Is this a "Joke of the day" thread?

How can he clean sweep when he has little or no influence in sindh, NWFP and Balochistan. He has focused on punjab alone. If he is meant by clean sweeping punjab, than PMLN wouldve been in power since 1985 because theyve been clean sweeping punjab for a very long time. In order to be a PM or get a majority in a parliament, you have to be influential in every province. You should have influential and powerful candidate in every constituency all across the country. Imran khan doesnt. A powerful party like PPP couldnt even get a 2/3 majority. Imran khan will get around 20 seats in NA

Also, if Jamat-e-islami makes an alliance with PMLN, than PTI will have no chance. Also, they will never win any seat in majority in punjab.

In NWFP & Balochistan , PTI is the lead.

And PPP's time is done.
Even in 2008 elections they only got 13% votes. Expect that to be even much lower looking at their governance.

And PML-N is VERY afraid of PTI in Punjab. It's safe to say PTI is the 2nd biggest party in Punjab.

Shooting in the air.
PTI is the death for national integrity and incompetent party in the history of Pakistan.

He should join PMLN to get some experience.

Shooting in the air.
PTI is the death for national integrity and incompetent party in the history of Pakistan.

He should join PMLN to get some experience.

I disagree my friend. I think it is the other way around. Nawaz sharif should spend few years in PTI Reform School to reprogram.

Sub Haram Khore Bayiman Politicians should be put through this program to stop Haram Khori, Rishwat Khori, Kunba parwari and all form of graft and Corruption.

I disagree my friend. I think it is the other way around. Nawaz sharif should spend few years in PTI Reform School to reprogram.

Sub Haram Khore Bayiman Politicians should be put through this program to stop Haram Khori, Rishwat Khori, Kunba parwari and all form of graft and Corruption.

Politics is the name of Haram Knori and yout PTI also now going to be part of Haram Khori included all those who supports PTI. I mentioned it many times that Pakistani people are dumb people ignoring realities but follows reflection of fake ideas. In case PTI came into government, possibility of radicalism, extremism will boom to its higher level, they are incompetent to control crucial strategic and political situation. Open your eyes. But i know it's useless to say people who are cause of their own destruction. Qestion: Why whole Pakistan should suffer from wrong decisions of some bunch of blinds?

WTF!!!.... Facepalm.

Time will show who will get facepalm........but now stop this idiotic manners of writing.

Politics is the name of Haram Knori and yout PTI also now going to be part of Haram Khori included all those who supports PTI. I mentioned it many times that Pakistani people are dumb people ignoring realities but follows reflection of fake ideas. In case PTI came into government, possibility of radicalism, extremism will boom to its higher level, they are incompetent to control crucial strategic and political situation. Open your eyes. But i know it's useless to say people who are cause of their own destruction. Qestion: Why whole Pakistan should suffer from wrong decisions of some bunch of blinds?
How you can say that ?? kindly explain... PTI is the only party who's plan is availible to public which other party have the plan and wat plan kindly explain everything not just your opinion.

Time will show who will get facepalm........but now stop this idiotic manners of writing.

What idiotic way of writing?

PTI who isn't even in the power, is the death to national integrity. Can you imagine how silly it sounds?

Back
Top Bottom