What's new

Breaking News::NWOT was Threatning Zulqarnain!

WAQAS119

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Breaking News:::::

Just saw on Dunya TV, Pakistan's Leading News Channel, that News Of The World is behind threatening Zulqarnain Haider! According to Dunya TV, two other Pakistani players also received threats. They have also been offered Huge amount of money by NWOT reporter but on rejection they were threatened! Dunya Tv has not disclosed it source of information.

open-question.jpg

great, great game PCB is playing, but it will backfire if its all staged to save Pak reputation in Amir/Asif/Butt case.

Conspiracy theory capital of world is?

he just wanted to live in the uk notw is based in the uk yes ?
maybe just maybe they offered him some good money for some sensational news that might be coming out soon zulkanain is a traitor,watch what he says in next few days.

For you guys everything that is against Pakistan is not conspiracy but otherwise it is conspiracy!!! Amazing!
You still think even after continuous drama that their is not conspiracy!!!! If your answer is yes then you are a lier!

look at this post below |||||||||| This is what you call a conspiracy theory!

great, great game PCB is playing, but it will backfire if its all staged to save Pak reputation in Amir/Asif/Butt case.

Last edited:
he just wanted to live in the uk notw is based in the uk yes ?
maybe just maybe they offered him some good money for some sensational news that might be coming out soon zulkanain is a traitor,watch what he says in next few days.

First of all! I will request Mods to check this person's IP.
Secondly, Do you want to say that Zulqarnain will confess his link with NOTW in next few days? :blink: Typical Indian at his best!

Whats the gain here?:what:

Why will NWOT play a dirty game like this..? If it is true then what action will be taken against it ..?

It's quite sad that you're unable to distinguish between this story and typical conspiracy theory. I'll leave you to figure out the difference because it's quite obvious.

For you guys everything that is against Pakistan is not conspiracy but otherwise it is conspiracy!!! Amazing!
You still think even after continuous drama that their is not conspiracy!!!! If your answer is yes then you are a lier!

look at this post below |||||||||| This is what you call a conspiracy!

There's differance in my post and main post. I underlined my speculations, used 'if'.

brother i am as muslim,please these cricketers are not what they used to be ,like imran khan shoib inzamam and other greats ,our new generation cricketers are as corupt as mr 10%,its all about the money these days ,why would he run of to london why not to pakistan army if he was a patriot ?

Back
Top Bottom