What's new

[Breaking News] David Cameron quits after UK votes to leave the European Union

Total disaster. Expect chaos. Britain made the wrong choice. Britain won't have the same clout as a major financial capital. So many unknowns. The proponents of Brexit are thinking that this vote will bring more prosperity, but that is a big question mark. Things could also deteriorate.

Impressive,Truly impressive!

He have my respect. He recognized that his people did not agreed with his views and just decided that he won’t be the right man to lead this country forward!! Laudable! Salute you Sir!

It looks even that much more astonishing to me being a Pakistani.

Which Mursi in Egypt have had the same sense.

Yep. Saw his speech and the speech of the governer of the Bank of England.
Cameron said that the results will not have an immediate impact on the life of people from European countries living in UK nor it will impact the movement of goods or services being provided. However he thinks that the country needs new leadership and will resign in October after which the new PM can start the process of British divorce from the EU.
One interesting thing he said was that the parliament of Scotland and the Northern Ireland will be involved in the process.

Last edited:
Wow. Couldnt believe that England voted leave considering how gibralter voted remain with 94 percent last night and everywhere remain was picking pace. Shocking result.

As for David Cameroon. A lot of respect. He realized that the majority didn't agree with him thus needed a new leader that could lead britian to glory on their decision. He knew he was unfit for the job. Pakistan, no the subcontinent, no the entire third world countries wouldn't see such leaders in a thousand years who quit based upon differences with majority of the people. Very much respect.

Le Pen is asking for a referendum to be done in France now.

What is your opinion on that mon ami?

Well I am divided on the question.

On one side I am for a referendum,as the people should have their voices listened,but the french being even more anti-EU than the brits,I fear a Frexit and all the consequences that would follow.....
-
To survive in this century,we need to be an united and powerful bloc but still want the EU to be refounded and to have a new treaty if it wants to survive,if it doesn't more and more people and countries would want to leave the EU.. And if the UK does better outisde,the others would say 'Look at the UK,why not us ?'
-
Germany and France are ready to it,let's see about our european partners.

What a disastrous day for Obama's America, first its sidekick India shown the door in NSG and now UK leaving Europe against Obama wishes.

We just lost more money this morning than it could've saved from EU membership.

Attachments

• 1466761073258.jpg
    1466761073258.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 40
The British PM couldn't convince his people and he Quits and our PM has corruption case yet he stays

Scottish , Irish , wales majority wanted to stay so this means there will be most likely a referendum for independence in coming future !!??

Cameron will certainly be better off than Mursi after departure.
i was never comparing them. All i was doing was praising this bold and honest step by him, something i can only wish for in our politicians!

Scottish , Irish , wales majority wanted to stay so this means there will be most likely a referendum for independence in coming future !!??
Scotts did, not sure about Irish and Wales population. London also voted in favor of staying.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom