What's new

Breaking News blast in Chennai Railway Station

Don't breed, for the sake of humanity.
enjoying humanity on internet huh? Why don't u go out and tell that to ppl who died in numerous blasts done by secular minority. And then let me know what they say about ur theroy of humanity.

enjoying humanity on internet huh? Why don't u go out and tell that to ppl who died in numerous blasts done by secular minority. And then let me know what they say about ur theroy of humanity.

My family suffered much in 71. So your kind should be the last one ask me about it. And i'm still standing on what i say, i won't marginalize the whole community because of the deeds of few.

There are few differences in your and mine upbringing, and i appreciate the difference.

U freaking stupid. So the fucking minority expressed the fear by doing bomb blast? U need to get ur stupid pee brain checked. Those 56 died in the train were hindus the Muslim needed to pay for that. Minority my *** . 99percent of them are focking terrorist anf they will have to pay for what they have been doing. No wonder they the filthiest in India or every cornor or the world.

Right, that's the spirit.

Acusing anyone without the investigations being completed is not right thing.

@veekysingh Calm down man :D

Cmon by now you must know who the usual suspects are. Chaddis and their terrorism is world famous or rather infamous.

Acusing anyone without the investigations being completed is not right thing.

@veekysingh Calm down man :D
I am sorry man. I hardly comment on anything on pdf u can see my post numbers and time i m coming on pdf. But things like this maked me emotional. 15% hv 20% reservations, do bomb blasts of expressing thr fear, call itself religion of peace. And they are the only seculars left in India. Then i say **** the humanity.

RIP......and this comes in a day after the ISI contact was nabbed in Chennai

Why dont you go yourself and fill a FIR against him mulitple ID troll??

You are making a personal attack on me. Shame on you for insulting a secular liberal like me.

This can be a Modi election stunt. That is why EC must direct govt. of chennai to first file FIR. Secularism must be protected at all cost.

Pakistitni got *** burn. Dont freaking get personal. @WebMaster should see ur post for making personal attack and bring family in abusive manner.
I know would get butt hurt because truth always hurts . Those 15% minority are certainly are potential terrorist. Go cry now
I dont care about your 15%, kill them for all I care but It becomes personal when you talk about my people from my country.

You are making a personal attack on me. Shame on you for insulting a secular liberal like me.
Stating the truth doesnt equate to personal attack.Shame on you for giving Congressi and Rahul Logic here.
This can be a Modi election stunt. That is why EC must direct govt. of chennai to first file FIR. Secularism must be protected at all cost.
No.Modi is not dumb like Rahul and filing a FIR is useless as corrupt and shameless Congressis have hijacked the whole system which protects the terrorists

It seems a growing terrorists going from Indian groups or Indian Al Qaeda itself.

RIP

My family suffered much in 71. So your kind should be the last one ask me about it. And i'm still standing on what i say, i won't marginalize the whole community because of the deeds of few.

There are few differences in your and mine upbringing, and i appreciate the difference.

First one should not make personal attacks on others in a public debate forum. . Which ur clearly doing by bring the upbringing here. I hope u won't do it next time .
Second if only few would hv doing so i would have agrred on ut saying but half of thr whole world population in indulged in killing others on mame of religion. U can check the facts. Pakistan's, Bangladeshi, indians, afgani, thai, Filipinos . If u add them all these few makes the half of thr whole population and on every where they r killing others to express the fear from others.

First one should not make personal attacks on others in a public debate forum. . Which ur clearly doing by bring the upbringing here. I hope u won't do it next time .
Second if only few would hv doing so i would have agrred on ut saying but half of thr whole world population in indulged in killing others on mame of religion. U can check the facts. Pakistan's, Bangladeshi, indians, afgani, thai, Filipinos . If u add them all these few makes the half of thr whole population and on every where they r killing others to express the fear from others.

Back
Top Bottom