What's new

#BREAKING: Mujahideen attack an army unit located in Nagrota near Jammu. Area cordoned and firing be

I wish a long stay for every Indian poster who can put forward his views in proper sensible words.

There are several sensible guys from India, and similarly there are several trolls too....... But thats how life goes in subcontinent.....We love and hate each other, but we never ignore each other.... :)

And i would really like to know the exceptions that you're talking about. I've never come across any.

Against the forum rules, and i will not delve in to such details, and i feel it is not fair......

Sad but true

Nothing to be sad, forum is made of humans and it is tend to have the quality of human beings..... When there is hostilities between the nations, if you cannot feel it on a defense forum where else one can feel it? :)

:o: Lucky me .

I was returning home from Himachal and Chandigarh . Around 5 in the morning I was in Sambha :guns:

I feel sorry for you guys who elected a mass murderer as your Prime Minister and I feel sorry for you that you back your state terrorism against people of Kashmir.

Time will tell , Who was Mass murderer and who was Revolutionary Reformist :rolleyes:

3 Army personnel killed in terror attack on Nagrota artillery unit near Jammu

Terrorists in police uniform on Tuesday attacked an Army artillery unit in Nagrota on the outskirts of the city, killing three Army personnel, including an officer, and leaving several others injured.

A senior Army officer said that heavily-armed terrorists in police uniform stormed the 166 artillery unit, opening indiscriminate fire.

An Army officer and two other personnel were killed while several others were injured in the attack, the senior officer said.

A fierce gunbattle is underway at the site, a senior police officer said.

Nagrota is the headquarters of the Army's 16 corps.

In view of the attack, the Jammu-Srinagar National Highway has been closed for traffic in the area.The district administration has closed all schools in Nagorta tehsil as a precautionary measure.

We have ordered closure of all schools and education institutions in Nagrota tehsil in view of the terror attack", Deputy Commissioner, Jammu, Simrandeep Singh said.

An alert has been sounded in Jammu city.

Surgical strike still happening :rofl:

Didn't they kill 7 on our civilian bus?!

And our DGMO told cowards, we will respond at our own time and place of choosing...and Wallah, three days later surgical strike deep in Jammu and Kashmir, 2 officers and 5 soldiers DEAD. Army camp under attack

Say hello to daddy once more hindus :lol:

Pakistan Military doing its job and keep barbarians at the bay!:pakistan:

Aggression is not the answer. Military solutions will seldom yield results, and may unify the enemy. Pakistan is in precarious position economically. Economic isolation is what will hurt Pakistan the most.

Pakistan is far from isolated in case you didn't notice.

As for the topic at hand it is human nature for people to resist Tyranny and injustices against them people have patience but only for so long

Back
Top Bottom