What's new

#BREAKING: Mujahideen attack an army unit located in Nagrota near Jammu. Area cordoned and firing be

The casualties suffered on LOC somehow have to be revealed eventually from your side too
There's a difference to what PA targets and what the IA aims for.

5836ce02ef3f6.jpg

Yeah India is late,Pakistan started earlier.
www.m.firstpost.com/world/pakistan-security-forces-kill-four-suicide-bombers-attempting-attack-on-peshawar-mosque-3125440.html

And few days before that another 4 ,it seems Pakistan has to fill in more numbers thats why they started early,DH..
FYI as per your Indian logic, pakistan ain't safe and these attacks almost happen on a weekly basis here ...what happened to your serene state? why all of this is happening there and to cover what?

I think this attack is a false flag attack to blame on Pakistan and defame Kashmiri independence movement..

Well Welll......... Loc tensions were coming down, and now we have this....... Look like there is a plan..... Hope the terrorists and their supporters/masters doesnt succeed in creating a situation which is difficult for both the nations.....

By the way the extend of support for terrorism could be judged in this thread.......

* Just what i was thinking, four days and a calm LoC didnt go well with some i guess.

* Quite wrong, your estimation is grossly wrong. You being a TTA on a pakistani military forum is a sheer sign as to what this country and nation is all about.

* Just what i was thinking, four days and a calm LoC didnt go well with some i guess..

You cant make a judgement yet..... This could be planned before......Or this could be deliberately timed to bring back the tension....

* Quite wrong, your estimation is grossly wrong. You being a TTA on a pakistani military forum is a sheer sign as to what this country and nation is all about

Nothing wrong in disagreeing, Now what me being a TTA has to do with the support of Terrorism???? Absurd logic...... You and I do not control the thinking of normal posters, yes we can influence a bit....... But....

I'm sorry, but you're delusional if you think this sort of infrastructure is required for a revolt. People have been rebelling against oppressive states for hundreds of years without massive training camps and active indoctrination. The only recipe really needed is an oppressive state and hateful countrymen.

Such is the price of occupying a people with an iron fist. I hope the Indian state does some introspection and reconsiders their stance on Kashmir.

Not for revolt - that infrastructure is needed to put up a Jihad force.

Nothing wrong in disagreeing, Now what me being a TTA has to do with the support of Terrorism???? Absurd logic...... You and I do not control the thinking of normal posters, yes we can influence a bit....... But....
I think he means that on Indian defence fora... Pakistanis are constantly humiliated using abusive language let alone making one a moderator...

I think he means that on Indian defence fora... Pakistanis are constantly humiliated using abusive language let alone making one a moderator...

I have been in this forum for last 4 years ( was a regular visitor before that for about 2 more years), Was never active in any indian forum (till the so called surgical strike), and have been having a good time here...... I think it is not fair to discuss about any other forums here, yes i know what you mean and i have noticed it, but there are exceptions too....(i will not detail it here) Why i am here???? I wanted to know more about Pakistani perspective, which is difficult in other forums, and lot of my perceptions got changed......Things changed here after the recent border tensions...... and that is when postings reduced and i read more these days...... I guess i enjoyed my stay here and got to learn a lot from here.......

I have been in this forum for last 4 years ( was a regular visitor before that for about 2 more years), Was never active in any indian forum (till the so called surgical strike), and have been having a good time here...... I think it is not fair to discuss about any other forums here, yes i know what you mean and i have noticed it, but there are exceptions too....(i will not detail it here) Why i am here???? I wanted to know more about Pakistani perspective, which is difficult in other forums, and lot of my perceptions got changed......Things changed here after the recent border tensions...... and that is when postings reduced and i read more these days...... I guess i enjoyed my stay here and got to learn a lot from here.......
I wish a long stay for every Indian poster who can put forward his views in proper sensible words. That is my stance. And i would really like to know the exceptions that you're talking about. I've never come across any. Sad but true.

Back
Top Bottom