What's new

Breaking, MQM goons again attack PTI rally in NA246

Should check his posts where & what he has started , even I m not answering him , still he going on with his dam kido thing ?

He won't respond to you anymore. Just ignore each other, we have a function for that. Thank you for your understanding.

He won't respond to you anymore. Just ignore each other, we have a function for that. Thank you for your understanding.
For now , I am respecting you & all the admins & mods of PDF .
BUT there should be some kind of age restriction on PDF , cause you can't just allow 17years old roaming around ?
Thanks

For now , I am respecting you & all the admins & mods of PDF .
BUT there should be some kind of age restriction on PDF , cause you can't just allow 17years roaming around ?
Thanks

Well brother if we put down age as a barrier we leave out a huge percentage of the population. Pakistan has one of the youngest populations in the world, and the youngest in South Asia. I'm in full agreement that the maturity levels of today's youngsters leave a great deal to be desired. But they need to be given a chance.

Well brother if we put down age as a barrier we leave out a huge percentage of the population. Pakistan has one of the youngest populations in the world, and the youngest in South Asia. I'm in full agreement that the maturity levels of today's youngsters leave a great deal to be desired. But they need to be given a chance.
If you compromise the quality then the standards will be no where ?
17 years shouldn't be allowed at least in political sections .
Or should be restricted to certain levels till they prove thier selves with quality ?
Anyway PDF isn't is FACEBOOK , we shouldn't compromise at quality .
My 2 cents , if not the inccedents Like what happened between him & me keep poping up .any way I'm happy to see you in MOD role ,hope you remember old times !

If you compromise the quality then the standards will be no where ?
17 years shouldn't be allowed at least in political sections .
Or should be restricted to certain levels till they prove thier selves with quality ?
Anyway PDF isn't is FACEBOOK , we shouldn't compromise at quality .
My 2 cents , if not the inccedents Like what happened between him & me keep poping up .any way I'm happy to see you in MOD role ,hope you remember old times !

I understand and we are looking at trial period and so forth at the moment.
Brother, I have never forgotten the old days! How this site has grown. I remember all those years ago, it was just a few of us and Webby lol.

What a stupid logic waz bhai , do tell me have i not contributed to PDF ? have i broken any sort of rules on PDF ever? i have always acted maturely on PDF and my posts are my evidence . Look at some of the previous posts , batmannow had no answer for my posts , so he got serious and personal.

har urdu speaking altaf ka gandu nhi hota

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom