What's new

BREAKING! Mars Orbiter Put In Orbit Successfully!!

I'm proud Indian! I'm told (head high) to Chinese and foreign friends in China that we've done wonders.

Thanks ISRO for making us proud!

I just can control the excitement....

I happened to remember a Pakistani lady journo. saying " SACHI ME GAYA HAI KI PHUSS HAI ? "

dekh aurat... dekh... when some countries are still in the debate between Presidential System/ Westminster System and Sharia... India has SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED the mission in the FIRST SHOT !

Bharat Mata ki jai....

I just remembered the interview from last year when MOM was compared with Nasr misile...

b7a1515ba923a4f1df22ead96e4e7e3b.jpg

first country in her maiden attempt to reach at MARS............

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:

Flag_of_India.svg

Watching Modi speech. He is confident as he is always and he seem s to well prepared with data and facts.

but he need to work on his English or use Hindi only!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:

Flag_of_India.svg

As the Aussies say - NOOIICCEEEE

Back
Top Bottom