What's new

BREAKING! Mars Orbiter Put In Orbit Successfully!!

Can't compare to achivement by China that Lunar mission 1000 times technically challenging and with no help from NASA all on their own 100% independent

First have full functioning space org not some sh!tty org like SUPAR(I).CO then come and talk

hey guys,
why tons of criticism about the ingenuity of this mission?

however u view it, it is still a great achievement for india & asia.
would it take a hostile alien invading earthlings or meteorite strike to realise we need to stand together?

Tweets between Curiosity Rover on Mars and India's Mars Orbiter

Curiosity Rover's Twitter handle, @MarsCuriosity, congratulated ISRO for the successful mission saying:

"Namaste, @MarsOrbiter! Congratulations to @ISRO and India's first interplanetary mission upon achieving Mars orbit."

Greeting NASA's Curiosity Rover, ISRO's Mars Orbiter quickly responded:

"Howdy @MarsCuriosity? Keep in touch. I'll be around."

:-)

Hard to believe that MOM costs only Rs 7/- a km!! Unbelievable! Even a cab in Chennai charges Rs 27 for the first km and Rs 20 per km thereafter!! :woot:

Last edited:
Badhai... !!! Badhau... !!

The First Pic Arrived :

45b22677d5eb60db93df69b1da9cefe0.jpg

More Updates : Images from ( & of ) Indian Mangalyaan ( MOM )

We should not bring any hostility into this great achievement for Mankind.

Now ISRO should give part time training to scientists from various budding Space Research Organizations..also,scientists from SUPARCO should be welcomed to embolden their learning curve with stipend-ed internment or 2 year courses under the tutelage of expert Indian faculty..

South Indians a.k.a Mallus are a real asset of India. Most of top tier executives of your defense establishments are Mallus.

Literacy rate must be high in Kerala and the adjoining areas
Hi...True Mallus are a Hard working people and are real assets to India, but if you see this Project of Mangalyaan, there are More Tamils than Mallus and than comes Telugites, though I'm not degrading any Mallus here, because both of them are almost like brothers..
The list of tamils in top levels of defence establishment are
1. Mayilsamy Annadurai - Chandrayaan Project director
2. A. Sivathanu pillai - Brahmos Head
3. A.P.J Abdul Kalam - father of PSLV (Retired)
4. Tamilmani - ADA DG
5. S.Ramakrishnan - Director of Vikram Sarabhai space centre
6.S.Shiva Kumar, B. Jayakmar , pannir selvam - Key Ground project chiefs for Chandrayaan Lift off
7. Dr. Kasthuri rangan - Head of ISRO during first successful PSLV Launch (Before Madhavan nair, and Radhkrishnan)
8. Retd. Air Marshal k. Madeswaran - chief scrutiniser for IAF projects with HAL and so on..It keeps going..
Though mallus are one of the highest lots in India in terms of literacy rate and social development, tamils are also equal to them in terms of knowledge if not higher..Thanks

You idiot, I have mention I'm not china, Taiwan hongkong or Singapore. Anyway CONGRATs to NASA

then you must be kenyan

even pakistanis have improved and are giving credit where it is due despite everything ..............

Back
Top Bottom