What's new

BREAKING! Mars Orbiter Put In Orbit Successfully!!

mai top dono peeonga sirji :D

aaj to mauka bhi hai mausam bhi aur dastoor bhi:cheers:
b301cdd86e746e0df2e1a8a937d4b609.jpg

you are the butthurt here , not me

its indian tax payers money not your dads personal provident funds , we will drain it wherever we feel its necessary , now go give a nice massage to some foreigner .

:omghaha:

Enjoy the moment no need to get your panties wet. Getting so worked up give you piles..

Lol, 25% of those island dwellers are hungry and poor...A country that takes donations from every possible country and that survives on as you said servicing the tourists.

i remember visiting this site where some pussy lankans where ranting about how indian tourists don't them enough tips compared to the goras :lol:
now i know why they hate us.

:omghaha:

Enjoy the moment no need to get your panties wet. Getting so worked up give you piles..

you are the one whining like a b*tch here ,

if ever you insignificant country remotely felt the need to launch a satellite then feel free to s*ck my balls , we might actually consider helping your pussy country or you already have made a deal with china .

Lol, 25% of those island dwellers are hungry and poor...A country that takes donations from every possible country and that survives on as you said servicing the tourists.

Yeah and your neighborhood is paradise on earth.. Say good thing about this mars mission is now you have new space to shit around.. :p:

I'm out.. Sorry for the generalizations to all those few sensible Indian posters but there are just too many retards in this thread with their own dicks up their arse that cant even take a compliment

i remember visiting this site where some pussy lankans where ranting about how indian tourists don't them enough tips compared to the goras :lol:
now i know why they hate us.

Their service crap....Most of the Lanka ms are drunk most of the time themselves....what else is there in that pop squeak of a place..The Chinese need to donate them roads and proper buildings and a dock..andIndia even donates them sewing machines..I heard a couple of years that even Maldives and pakistan sent donations to Lanka.

Yeah and your neighborhood is paradise on earth.. Say good thing about this mars mission is now you have new space to shit around.. :p:

I'm out.. Sorry for the generalizations to all those few sensible Indian posters but there are just too many retards in this thread with their own dicks up their arse that cant even take a compliment

Get lost..no one's gonna miss the retards. Save your *** for the tourists.

HAL, ISRO to set up integrated cryogenic engine manufacturing facility

BANGALORE, SEPT 23:
The HAL-ISRO partnership will further get strengthened in the years to come. An integrated cryogenic engine manufacturing facility will be set up at HAL's aerospace division here and the division will manufacture cryogenic/semi-cryogenic engines for ISRO, said R K Tyagi, Chairman, HAL.

Congratulating ISRO for successfully prodding the sleeping engine of the Mars spacecraft back to life and for making it fire briefly, Tyagi said: "Our best wishes are with them for tomorrow's operations that would put the spacecraft in the red planet's orbit."

At present, discussions with ISRO are already on for assembly integration and testing of IRNSS satellites and for productionisation of propulsion sub-system for spacecraft and launch vehicle projects.

Work packages for the Chandrayan-2 and Reusable Launch Vehicle (RLV) projects are also on the anvil.

HAL has partnered and supported ISRO throughout its journey by providing hardware for satellites, SLV, ASLV, PSLV, GSLVMKII and GSLV MKIII (LVM3).

HAL, ISRO to set up integrated cryogenic engine manufacturing facility | Business Line

Last edited:
Congrats to NASA and ESA for the successful deep space Monitor & Control process of the entire mission! :lol:

Congrats to the US, the EU and the Rusikies for supplying all key and reliable equipments for the probe and the PSLV rocket used to make the mission possible! :lol:

Congrats to the Chinese suppliers for the equipments used in "made-in-India" painting machines and photo-ops cameras. :lol:

Congrats to ISRO for the indigenous painting job and countless front-page photo-ops, say "cheeeeeese". :lol:

Congrats to ISRO for donating USD 80 million to make every int'l suppliers mentioned involved profitable :lol:

(...could have added 10s of 1,000 more toilets in India instead though - a BIG profit loss for the Chinese toilet equipments exporters... :hitwall:)
Then why these all super duper nations making their Mars missions 10 times more expensive than MOM. And despite all that, their success rate is approx 50%.. Sour grapes to some people, who despite technological advances and being from developed nations, can't achieve the feet India have achieved..

We have reached Mars in a single shot, yet you will see snake charming flute in our hands and will raise Toilet issues.. You being from a modern society and open minded, yet rather than welcoming these accomplishment which can give world cost effective means for the space exploration, you opt to bash... I feel pity for you...

Congrats to NASA and ESA for the successful deep space Monitor & Control process of the entire mission! :lol:

Congrats to the US, the EU and the Rusikies for supplying all key and reliable equipments for the probe and the PSLV rocket used to make the mission possible! :lol:

Congrats to the Chinese suppliers for the equipments used in "made-in-India" painting machines and photo-ops cameras. :lol:

Congrats to ISRO for the indigenous painting job and countless front-page photo-ops, say "cheeeeeese". :lol:

Congrats to ISRO for donating USD 80 million to make every int'l suppliers mentioned involved profitable :lol:

(...could have added 10s of 1,000 more toilets in India instead though - a BIG profit loss for the Chinese toilet equipments exporters... :hitwall:)
Then why these all super duper nations making their Mars missions 10 times more expensive than MOM. And despite all that, their success rate is approx 50%.. Sour grapes to some people, who despite technological advances and being from developed nations, can't achieve the feet India have achieved..

We have reached Mars in a single shot, yet you will see snake charming flute in our hands and will raise Toilet issues.. You being from a modern society and open minded, yet rather than welcoming these accomplishment which can give world cost effective means for the space exploration, you opt to bash... I feel pity for you...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom