What's new

BREAKING! Mars Orbiter Put In Orbit Successfully!!

Well done India and ISRO. Really a proud moment for India (and thinking globally .. for the world as well that humanity has progressed a lot). I hope the progress continues and this kind of competition between the countries go on to benefit the mankind.

On a side note, SUPARCO must be ashamed that instead coming into being well before ISRO they are still issuing tenders for stupid stationary. I have never seen anything significant from them. They are just happy launching satellites from Chinese soil.. latest tender from SUPARCO.. :hitwall:

Jang Multimedia Karachi

View attachment 01772e9688af182d419b2dc13189acb7.jpg

Attachments

• 01772e9688af182d419b2dc13189acb7.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 34
3d157a7c60fc8cbae234be9fddeecbf2.gif

3d157a7c60fc8cbae234be9fddeecbf2.gif

i thought MOM will be inserted at 8:15PM :pissed::hitwall: , and as usual i was sleeping till late morning:hitwall:

The only toilet mouth I try to escape each time, is that of your kind. I always carry a pack of breathmints to offer our Chinese guests when I'm forced to have meetings with you lot.

I concur... the most Chinese go to office without shower, brushing teeth and other necessary thing we do in morning. They use office facilities for this..But that's culture

Sir, it's not topic on hand. Please ignore and enjoy the moment!

Back
Top Bottom