What's new

BREAKING : Indian Man breaks into Windsor Castle to try and kill the Queen!!!

Ali_Baba

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Shocking that the Indian tried to do this. Armed intruder was arrested in the grounds of Windsor Castle on Christmas Day ..

Darth Jones...seriously
Star wars should be banned. It is radicalising too many young people

This would have been a better headline:
"Have you heard about the tragedy of Darth Jones the Sardar......"

Indian terrorists have finally appeared in UK.. I must say one hack of a debut for the hindustan terrorists..

RSS terrorists definitely but rest assured world I am the gate-keeper and you can sleep safely everywhere you are in the world..

Last edited:
There is a possibility he could have been brainwashed by hindutva sympathisers with the goal of discrediting khalistanis

An intruder who broke into the grounds of Windsor Castle on Christmas Day carrying a crossbow has been sectioned under the Mental Health Act.
On Sunday night a video emerged on social media of a masked man with a crossbow vowing to "assassinate the Queen".
The video, obtained by The Sun, shows a man in a black hooded jumper wearing a white mask saying: "I’m sorry for what I’ve done and what I will do. I will attempt to assassinate Elizabeth, Queen of the Royal Family."
The man, who says he is an Indian Sikh, goes on to say that this is "revenge" for those who have died in the 1919 Jallianwala Bagh massacre, as well as those who have been "killed, humiliated and discriminated on [sic]" on account of their race.
The Jallianwala Bagh massacre, also known as the Massacre of Amritsar, took place on April 19, 1919. British troops opened fire on a large crowd of unarmed Indians in the Punjab region of India which was then under British colonial rule, killing hundreds and causing over a thousand casualties.

Scotland Yard on Sunday night confirmed that they are assessing a video following the intruder's arrest.

Heightened security at Windsor Castle on Boxing Day CREDIT: Kelvin Bruce
The man from Southampton was arrested with the weapon after apparently using a rope ladder to scale a metal fence to enter the gardens at the Queen’s Berkshire residence.
It is understood he was spotted on CCTV “within moments”, triggering a team of armed response officers to arrest him at 8.30am, just hours before the Queen was due to celebrate Christmas with her family.
In a statement issued on Sunday night, a Metropolitan Police spokesman said: “A 19-year-old man from Southampton was arrested on suspicion of breach or trespass of a protected site and possession of an offensive weapon.
“Security processes were triggered within moments of the man entering the grounds and he did not enter any buildings.
“Following a search of the man, a crossbow was recovered. The man was taken into custody and has undergone a mental health assessment - he has since been sectioned under the Mental Health Act and remains in the care of medical professionals.”

UK should let more indians into UK, and also make them CEO's of different companies. :lol:

Relax, man.

To think that in today's time someone would be able to come within a crossbow's range of the Queen of the United Kingdom is nothing but a result of playing too many action video games.

The dude has been playing too much Assassins' Creed for far too long. Someone take him to the de-addiction centers meant for videogame addicts. :lol:

Relax, man.

To think that in today's time someone would be able to come within a crossbow's range of the Queen of the United Kingdom is nothing but a result of playing too many action video games.

The dude has been playing too much Assassins' Creed for far too long. Someone take him to the de-addiction centers meant for videogame addicts. :lol:
I think it's you that needs a dose of reality.
It's happened before. A man entered her bedroom in 1982 while she was asleep.

may be he thought that he could bring the Kohinoor...obsessed with indian cinema

With a crossbow ? must be a fan of medieval stuff..

Back
Top Bottom