What's new

Breaking: India forced Chinese Navy to retreat from Maldives & fired warning shots at Chinese ships

The source is Japanese.
Do you seriously think the Indian Navy can threaten action against the PLAN????? I ask you out of all USN-PLAN encounters, how many times has the USN "threatened action" against the PLAN? The answer is zero. The risk of miscalculation and misinterpretation is extremely high ... and you're telling me that India went one step further and fired a warning shot (which could be treated as an act of war)??? I will remind you that the PLAN is not a merchant marine navy or made up of fishing boats ...

They pissed off and farted after discovering them too close to Chinese and later these farts converted in to warning shots for media consumption.
and i thought only their mouths were capable of firing nuclear missles but no its its not just mouth their behinds are also nuclear amred!!

we should be sacred and surrender to Modi ki nuke g!

Do you seriously think the Indian Navy can threaten action against the PLAN????? I ask you out of all USN-PLAN encounters, how many times has the USN "threatened action" against the PLAN? The answer is zero. The risk of miscalculation and misinterpretation is extremely high ... and you're telling me that India went one step further and fired a warning shot (which could be treated as an act of war)??? I will remind you that the PLAN is not a merchant marine navy or made up of fishing boats ...
Indian ocean is India's....
https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201803051062243930-china-india-indian-ocean/
China Unlikely to Match India Strength in Indian Ocean in Near Future - Analysts

I too was wondering what was the reason for the abrupt return of the Chinese ships midcourse.They must have seen something

Situation was quite unfair on China. Aus, US and Ind all three ganged up on china. :cheesy:

It would have been interesting if it was one against one
ahhh comon you are now making excuses why chinese fled away more than 200 nautical miles away from indian fleet.:yay:

This does not look for a wanna be super power wanting to over take US of A.

Do you seriously think the Indian Navy can threaten action against the PLAN????? I\

In IOR, yes.

Post something to back up your claim like this one...

List of drone strikes in Pakistan by USA...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_drone_strikes_in_Pakistan
Thats cruel.

For them, fact is not important, but the "Breaking News" itself is. That's how they pump themselves a "supa powa" balloon. Based on the intellectual level of these "educated" Indians on PDF, you can pretty much figure out what the rest of country is like. A warning shot from 30 nautical miles away? OK, I believe it!

first kindly proves that a Pakistan is slave of of USA and Chinao_O and your link prove nothing to do with slavery of Pakistan @Lil Mathew
Will give you many reasons...
1). Pakistan is fighting USAs war for a decade.
2). Getting money from USA for helping them.
3). Allowing USA to do strikes within your country in the cost of sovereignty.
4). You people like Afghan taTalib, but forced to fight against them.
5). Even your 10 paramilitary soldiers are killed by USA in 2008, unable to do anything...
6). In 2011, 24 Pak soldiers are killed by USA, did nothing..
The list is continuing... Do you want more...

Give me something like this to support your claim...

Back
Top Bottom