What's new

Breaking: IAF deploys LCA Tejas fighters along Pakistan border

Thanks to the west to gives you latest equipment for tej@$$ that's why its achieve 100% safety record:p::azn:;):enjoy:
At-least you have critical thinking to admit and acknowledge it though reluctantly (since the way you have written name of a fighter jet). Yet I would appreciate that you unlike your fellow mates haven't turned a blind eye.

Are you talking about me or yourself, lol from the way I see it, you responded to a supposed unrelated topic because it hurt your pride, although it's very relevant as to why you haven't been able to design a single Fighter Jet, then get panties in a twist at every Tejas related topic, the imaginary moral high ground is fascinating. Napoleon Complex?
We have more than 120+ home developed Jets guarding our aerial boundaries, but whatever helps you sleep better at night. Iam glad after 5 decades and input from over 3 dozen countries, teja was finally able to attain status of "fighter jet". In your moment of hubris don't forget to thank French for letting you copy their mirage 3 design, Americans for engine, Israeli for avionics and weapon packages, British for ejection seat and the list goes on .

Indians like to name its plane after the state of Texas.To commemorate cowboys slaughter of Indians.
Lol the Indians will be slaughtered just like Santa Anna's army at San Jacinto :enjoy:
At-least you have critical thinking to admit and acknowledge it though reluctantly (since the way you have written name of a fighter jet). Yet I would appreciate that you unlike your fellow mates haven't turned a blind eye.
Honestly India's Mig 21 deployment is scarier than that of the Tejas. At least the Mig 21 has a proven combat record across many wars whereas the Tejas is nothing more than an expensive pile of metal scrap. The IAF practically had the Tejas shoved down its throat at gunpoint by the Indian government. I'm sure the more of these planes the Indians deploy, the happier the PAF will be.

i will never forgive if this junk by mistake fall on my newly built villa :rolleyes: india please take it to BD border . ab aysi bhi kya dushmani ke hamary gher tabah kero gay kya ?:cry:

Why do you want it to fly on my bungalow brother? Please keep them near your own border and spare us.

To each his own. However, poor BVR training was quite evident on that episode. PAF had advantages with altitude, numbers, better, longer range BVR and the surprise element. If it still wanted to fire its missiles from max range hoping for a kill, it has to boil down to poor training.
What do you want to prove? Do you have evidence of any single thing? You don't have f-16 wreckage,you don't have balakot 350 evidence,you don't even have surgical strike proof. World outside India is not fool. Forget poor training, you hit your own mi-17. Just read about investigation of mi-17.

If the end-goal was to take down a MKI, there were real chances. There was no need for an imaginary kill for which ZERO evidence has been provided so far. Until further evidence comes forth, it has to bee seen as a missed chance because of poor tactics applied that day.
FYI - I will believe India's F-16 kill only when there is verifiable evidence.
I don't care about your f16 drama. I also don't care that you believe su30 wasn't hit by our BVR attack.

Like I said, your obfuscations and misdirections will only damage your country. Luckily for you, the leaders of your armed forces aren't as stupid and ignorant as you, hence they know that one of their Su30s was hit and have now upgraded as a consequence. If you wish to kid yourself to score points, carry on.

Operation Chengiz Khan 2 and all the samosas will be fried

IAF deploys LCA Tejas fighters along Pakistan border amid China tensions
Updated: 18 Aug 2020, 03:17 PM IST
ANI

NEW DELHI : In a significant achievement for the indigenous fighter aircraft programme, the Indian Air Force (IAF) deployed the home-grown Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas on the western front along the Pakistan border in view of the tensions with China on the Ladakh front.

"The LCA Tejas was deployed by the Indian Air Force on the western front close to the Pakistan border to take care of any possible action by the adversary there," government sources told ANI.

The first LCA Tejas squadron, 45 Squadron (Flying Daggers) based out of Sulur under the Southern Air Command, was deployed in an operational role there, the sources said.

The indigenous Tejas aircraft had been praised by Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his Independence Day speech where he had stated that the deal to buy the LCA Mark1A version was expected to be completed soon.

While the first squadron of the planes is of the Initial Operational Clearance version, the second 18 Squadron 'Flying Bullets' is of the Final Operational Clearance version and was operationalized by the IAF chief Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria at the Sulur airbase on May 27.

The Indian Air Force and the Defence Ministry are expected to finalise the deal for the 83 Mark1A aircraft by the end of this year. In view of the Chinese aggression on the borders, the IAF had deployed its assets all along the borders with both China and Pakistan.

The forward airbases of the force have been equipped to take care of situations along the western and northern fronts and have seen extensive flying operations in the recent past, including both daytime and night operations. (ANI)

https://www.livemint.com/news/india...order-amid-china-tensions-11597743293306.html

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited made Tejas Aircraft Squadrons are deployed since the past 3 Years in the Northern Air Command and Recently even Hindustan Aeronautics Limited made Raayala Squadrons are being deployed !!!

So What are We Talking Here ???

Last edited:
IAF deploys LCA Tejas fighters along Pakistan border amid China tensions
Updated: 18 Aug 2020, 03:17 PM IST
ANI

NEW DELHI : In a significant achievement for the indigenous fighter aircraft programme, the Indian Air Force (IAF) deployed the home-grown Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas on the western front along the Pakistan border in view of the tensions with China on the Ladakh front.

"The LCA Tejas was deployed by the Indian Air Force on the western front close to the Pakistan border to take care of any possible action by the adversary there," government sources told ANI.

The first LCA Tejas squadron, 45 Squadron (Flying Daggers) based out of Sulur under the Southern Air Command, was deployed in an operational role there, the sources said.

The indigenous Tejas aircraft had been praised by Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his Independence Day speech where he had stated that the deal to buy the LCA Mark1A version was expected to be completed soon.

While the first squadron of the planes is of the Initial Operational Clearance version, the second 18 Squadron 'Flying Bullets' is of the Final Operational Clearance version and was operationalized by the IAF chief Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria at the Sulur airbase on May 27.

The Indian Air Force and the Defence Ministry are expected to finalise the deal for the 83 Mark1A aircraft by the end of this year. In view of the Chinese aggression on the borders, the IAF had deployed its assets all along the borders with both China and Pakistan.

The forward airbases of the force have been equipped to take care of situations along the western and northern fronts and have seen extensive flying operations in the recent past, including both daytime and night operations. (ANI)

https://www.livemint.com/news/india...order-amid-china-tensions-11597743293306.html

good news ...

yes one PAF piloted JF-17 = 10 Indian piloted Tejas..
Most likely JF-17s wont ever face off against the Tejas because they would have already been destroyed by Pakistani strikes or grounded by quality/performance issues, as are typical with indigenous Indian military equipment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom