What's new

Breaking: Hamza has escapped to London

Constantly lying and hate-mongering put me off from him. I was a bit interested in him during the Mushy era.
if verbal hurts you more than the blatant physical abuse by PDM.. then it is your choice.. keep doing what you believe in ..

Sounds like your not a fan of Maryam Nawaz and the rest of noonytoons, all they do is lie and hate monger
nope.. fitna khan, '' esko punjabiyo sa kaya takleef ha" are not hate speech.

Sounds like your not a fan of Maryam Nawaz and the rest of noonytoons
Before Imran's launching in the Lahore Jalsa of 2011, I was an ardent supporter of PTI and PMLN. Thought both can do wonders for the country if they work together. Alas, our masters had other plans.

nope.. fitna khan, '' esko punjabiyo sa kaya takleef ha" are not hate speech.
Equally bad but I think things have taken an ugly turn now. No turning around now, it's either one or the other. But in all honesty, IK started it first.

But in all honesty, IK started it first.
Who dropped Benazir pics, or abuse Bengalis in 71, 'Ayub kutta.. hye hye', 'bhutto kutaa mar gaya tan rosi (russian) kutti chad gaya' ..'jag punjabi jag, teri pag nu lag gaya dagh'.. even before Daniyal Aziz father used profanity against madr-e-millat.

Sirf chand din baqi hain.

PTI is the only and largest party (backed by 220 million people) that is preventing country from falling into civil unrest.

PDM is lucky that Imran Khan is a statesman and pacifist.

Agar IK ki jagha koi aur hota toe sub choron ko latka diya hota awaam nay.

They are inviting mob justice (guillotines) by not calling for free and fair general elections.

Sirf chand din baqi hain.

PTI is the only and largest party (backed by 220 million people) that is preventing country from falling into civil unrest.

PDM is lucky that Imran Khan is a statesman and pacifist.

Agar IK ki jagha koi aur hota toe sub choron ko latka diya hota awaam nay.

They are inviting mob justice (guillotines) by not calling for free and fair general elections.
wardi wadera mafia ko qabool nai app awaam kuch bhi karlo! bhutto shaheed howa aur wardi wallay shaheed hotay hain faisla yehi karain gey!

Why can’t the local british pakistanis in london teach these scoundrels a lesson forever? Protests outside avenfield does nothing…..
Because it won’t solve the underlying problem. This fight needs to be won legally for the change to be permanent.

The Saudis just handed over 10 years of imprisonment to people breaking their laws. Just outside Avenfield, some got arrested recently.
West always protect their asset. From Baluch wanted to MQM leader.

Rumor has it Hamza Kukri has escaped to London for "back treatment". Not suprised. Will the sitting PM be next?

chacha ji ... Marim ko thanda karannn.. .. that's all ... massive rift in the family

Back
Top Bottom