What's new

Breaking: First AH-64E Apache handed over to IAF

:rofl:Waiting to be shot in the next skirmish hopefully by an Indian soorma like abhinandan.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yes,keep your whole air force airborne and shoot a mig 21 in your airspace like last time :-)omghaha:).and we don't even know any air force was able to shoot the mig 21 or if its the ground fire which brought down the mig in Pakistani airspace:omghaha::omghaha:

Apache is very challenging heli to operate, only few selects join this team.

and Indians with 100% Veg brains surely can master this within no time, even better then Amreekis.

Chinese goods are cheap. American goods are EXPENSIVE. So I have my doubts.

Agreed, Chinese stuff is cheap but almost as efficient as others.
It also depends upon the knowledge and ability/skills of the operator. If he knows the pros and cons of his equipment's limits/specs; he will utilise it with maximum efficiency. In case of Chinese equipment, Pakistanis knows how to utilise it efficiently and effectively, it is a proven and known fact.
Sometimes, cheap equipment is more efficient and cost effective than expensive ones.

Agreed, Chinese stuff is cheap but almost as efficient as others.
It also depends upon the knowledge and ability/skills of the operator. If he knows the pros and cons of his equipment's limits/specs; he will utilise it with maximum efficiency. In case of Chinese equipment, Pakistanis knows how to utilise it efficiently and effectively, it is a proven and known fact.
Sometimes, cheap equipment is more efficient and cost effective than expensive ones.

If that was so pakistan would not be desperate to buy US and Russian equipments.

If that was so pakistan would not be desperate to buy US and Russian equipments.
Pakistan's reliance significantly reduced on US equipment. We are not desperate, our policy is to utilise availability of resources which are compatible and cost effective and so far we are embarked on success path. We are also started self-reliance and achieved great success in the very initial phase and In-Shaa-Allah will continue.
Russian equipment is also not as expensive as USA, you know it very well, but provided us the opportunity of different markets for competitiveness/price to suit us. We have even access to some European markets also.
We are not in the habit of dumping of equipment just to be in news; further we don't have aggression designs, no bullying attitude.
We are just to defend ourselves and our interests and to slap those faces whichever will try aggression on us.

Damn... a spectacular glistening machine of death. Probably the best attack chopper in the world.

And where we are with our attack helicopter fleet? Ahhh no where... No money no honey... Indian anti tank and brigade capabilities will get a major booast

No Zulus and perhaps no t129s as well..

Pakistan's reliance significantly reduced on US equipment. We are not desperate, our policy is to utilise availability of resources which are compatible and cost effective and so far we are embarked on success path. We are also started self-reliance and achieved great success in the very initial phase and In-Shaa-Allah will continue.
Russian equipment is also not as expensive as USA, you know it very well, but provided us the opportunity of different markets for competitiveness/price to suit us. We have even access to some European markets also.
We are not in the habit of dumping of equipment just to be in news; further we don't have aggression designs, no bullying attitude.
We are just to defend ourselves and our interests and to slap those faces whichever will try aggression on us.
It wasn't your choice to reduce dependency on US weapons systems, y'all just didn't have the funds to pay for and US stopped giving freebies. Infact given a choice, PAF's top brass would still be in favor of procuring more F-16s and AH1Zs over any other Chinese/Turkish equipment. If you call nut & bolt job along with some paint work on JF-17s as self-reliance, I pity you cuz it was China who designed and developed JF-17s. It's more like how HAL is license producing the Su-30s but we're also better in this regard because you guys are getting the entire airframes of JF shipped from China while Su-30s come in knockdown kits.

Regarding Russian and European, there's no free lunch...you'll get what you pay for and clearly Pak isn't in a position.

It wasn't your choice to reduce dependency on US weapons systems, y'all just didn't have the funds to pay for and US stopped giving freebies.
Agreed, I already mentioned in my post. So don't try to be smart, go thru my post again.

Infact given a choice, PAF's top brass would still be in favor of procuring more F-16s and AH1Zs over any other Chinese/Turkish equipment.
Again same reaction ... we know how to negotiate in such situations with available and cost effective resources. You never able to get the best and never will be able to prove that it is the best.
Though Indian mantra was that SU30-MKI is the invincible 'mini awacs' but after that invincible fighter licked the earth, Mr Moodi's cry was that alas if we had the Rafael the results could have been different. Son, it is never ending story so don't waste your energies.

If you call nut & bolt job along with some paint work on JF-17s as self-reliance, I pity you cuz it was China who designed and developed JF-17s. It's more like how HAL is license producing the Su-30s but we're also better in this regard because you guys are getting the entire airframes of JF shipped from China while Su-30s come in knockdown kits.
We are OK with nut bolt jobs on an inferior aircraft but more than happy that same aircraft shot down a mighty invincible and the other one was upgraded by Israeli systems.
Oh yes, Tejas is indigenous with French/Israel/USA parts utilised in it, good luck and be happy.

Regarding Russian and European, there's no free lunch...you'll get what you pay for and clearly Pak isn't in a position.
Don't worry, what we are getting from them we are paying for it. What we are unable to pay/negotiate we will not ask for that. In case of USA we were enjoying some different type of relations. They and we also know that there is no thing like 'free lunch'.
So, I don't think Indians are qualified or have to worry about such things on behalf of others.

Agreed, I already mentioned in my post. So don't try to be smart, go thru my post again
You never mentioned that, infact your statement given out an impression that it was solely your choice to opt out American systems

Again same reaction ... we know how to negotiate in such situations with available and cost effective resources. You never able to get the best and never will be able to prove that it is the best.
Though Indian mantra was that SU30-MKI is the invincible 'mini awacs' but after that invincible fighter licked the earth, Mr Moodi's cry was that alas if we had the Rafael the results could have been different. Son, it is never ending story so don't waste your energies
Your own ISPR said y'all had 2 pilots in custody and retracted to one. I will admit PAF was able to shoot down a Mig-21 but I will neither believe IAF has shot down an F-16 nor PAF shooting down a Su-30 cuz there are no credible sources to verify except for the claims by the respective air forces so let's leave it at that

We are OK with nut bolt jobs on an inferior aircraft but more than happy that same aircraft shot down a mighty invincible and the other one was upgraded by Israeli systems.
Oh yes, Tejas is indigenous with French/Israel/USA parts utilised in it, good luck and be happy.
Again same reaction, I will admit it maybe a JF-17 or F-16 which shot down a Mig but not the Sukhoi. Regarding Tejas, atleast we designed it and we are on the path of indigenizing most of the systems including the recent testing of Uttam radar and Astra AAM, with the induction of Kaveri engine we'll be close to 90%

Don't worry, what we are getting from them we are paying for it. What we are unable to pay/negotiate we will not ask for that. In case of USA we were enjoying some different type of relations. They and we also know that there is no thing like 'free lunch'.
So, I don't think Indians are qualified or have to worry about such things on behalf of others
So far, pak didn't get any major weapons systems neither from EU not Russia so there's hardly anything that y'all paid for

i dont like the color.
n it should be handed to the army rather than airforce.

Back
Top Bottom