What's new

Breaking: First AH-64E Apache handed over to IAF

Beautiful combination . First Chinook then Apache . Both are my favorite. Apache is number 1 attack helicopter in the world. This will add firepower .
Our reply is Bell AH1Z helicopter. This is 2nd best attack helicopter .

Beautiful combination . First Chinook then Apache . Both are my favorite. Apache is number 1 attack helicopter in the world. This will add firepower .
Our reply is Bell AH1Z helicopter. This is 2nd best attack helicopter .
Pakistan Army AH-1Z at AMARG

Nine Pakistani AH-1Z Viper attack helicopters are currently stored at 309th Aerospace Maintenance And Regeneration Group (AMARG), Tucson (AZ). Their delivery was postponed with the excuse that Pakistan was not ready to receive them. It is uncertain what the future delivery time frame will be.

All helicopters are in the process of being covered in white rubber coating known as 'spraylat' to preserve them in pristine condition. The nine Vipers involved are; 786-061, 062, 063, 067, 068, 069, 070, 071, and 072. The other three, 786-064 to 066, are thought to be stored elsewhere; most possible at NAS Patuxent River (MD).
56161376_2714887425204441_3763140213203795968_o.jpg

Pakistan Army AH-1Z at AMARG

Nine Pakistani AH-1Z Viper attack helicopters are currently stored at 309th Aerospace Maintenance And Regeneration Group (AMARG), Tucson (AZ). Their delivery was postponed with the excuse that Pakistan was not ready to receive them. It is uncertain what the future delivery time frame will be.

All helicopters are in the process of being covered in white rubber coating known as 'spraylat' to preserve them in pristine condition. The nine Vipers involved are; 786-061, 062, 063, 067, 068, 069, 070, 071, and 072. The other three, 786-064 to 066, are thought to be stored elsewhere; most possible at NAS Patuxent River (MD).
56161376_2714887425204441_3763140213203795968_o.jpg
Just payment issue. When we pay we will receive. We want to pay through MSF.

Just payment issue. When we pay we will receive. We want to pay through MSF.
With your recent bailout, procuring vipers should be the last of Pak's concern where you guys are already spending 4% of GDP on defense

When you economy shrinks, your budget shrinks too.

Is there enough in the defence budget to cover this cost ?
With this tiny defense budget we are able to make cruise missiles, ballistic missiles, tanks, jets , nuclear weapons, heavy industries taxila, wah ordinance factory , UCAV drones, recently we ordered 30 T129 helicopters from turkey, then agreement of 8 submarines from china, Corvetees , fast attack boats, sometimes I wonder this is not less than miracle in Tiny defense budget. :D . We just sold 40 + trainer jets to turkey, few Then jf17 to Azerbaijan and Myanmar. I think we will find way to make payment of AZ1H . If Maybe not now but soon or later.

With this tiny defense budget we are able to make cruise missiles, ballistic missiles, tanks, jets , nuclear weapons, heavy industries taxila, wah ordinance factory , UCAV drones, recently we ordered 30 T129 helicopters from turkey, then agreement of 8 submarines from china, Corvetees , fast attack boats, sometimes I wonder this is not less than miracle in Tiny defense budget. :D . We just sold 40 + trainer jets to turkey, few Then jf17 to Azerbaijan and Myanmar. I think we will find way to make payment of AZ1H . If Maybe not now but soon or later.

Chinese goods are cheap. American goods are EXPENSIVE. So I have my doubts.

Back
Top Bottom