What's new

Breaking Down Threek e Taliban Pakistan

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
2013112122824724734_8.jpg

@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar @nuclearpak @RazPaK @AUz @Areesh @A.Rafay @DESERT FIGHTER @Patriot @Secur and others 
@jaibi @Leader @Jazzbot and others

They might be all from different tribes, shapes, sizes, areas and languages but one thing in them is common.

ALL of them are extremist Deobandis !

No one can deny that stability and peace are the immediate need of the people of the region. It can only come in ways when the terrorists stop their attacks and join the peace building effort in the region. Their resource and energies are going towards a cause that only brings miseries to the common folks of the region. Recently our State Department’s spokesperson Jen Psaki, said , “the United States and Pakistan continue to have a vital, shared strategic interest in ending extremist violence so as to build a more prosperous, stable, and peaceful region. Psaki said, "We have an ongoing dialogue with Pakistan regarding all aspects of the relationship and our shared interests, including security and counterterrorism cooperation, and we work together to address each others' concerns."

There is no doubt that together we can overcome the security concerns of the region. Terrorism has already lost its support and it is time for concern parties to realize that and start working for peace, the region so deserves.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
www.centcom.mil/ur

No one can deny that stability and peace are the immediate need of the people of the region. It can only come in ways when the terrorists stop their attacks and join the peace building effort in the region. Their resource and energies are going towards a cause that only brings miseries to the common folks of the region. Recently our State Department’s spokesperson Jen Psaki, said , “the United States and Pakistan continue to have a vital, shared strategic interest in ending extremist violence so as to build a more prosperous, stable, and peaceful region. Psaki said, "We have an ongoing dialogue with Pakistan regarding all aspects of the relationship and our shared interests, including security and counterterrorism cooperation, and we work together to address each others' concerns."

There is no doubt that together we can overcome the security concerns of the region. Terrorism has already lost its support and it is time for concern parties to realize that and start working for peace, the region so deserves.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
www.centcom.mil/ur
stop these fukin drones attacks on Pak..when u guys stop those back stabbing attacks , then we will only be able to talk to Talibs.

But they are not Shias either; are they?
They just happen to be all Sunnis. Just a coincidence.

Sunnis dnt even believe their fuked up ideology.. 
Saifi & Mehsud tribes are the most pro-Taliban tribes in Pakistan

Quit trolling... and come here i can show u thousands of them fighting for the country.

Welcome Abroad sir... hope you will enjoy your stay here and contribute significantly to forum with out caps lock on
SORRY LASHKAR E TAYYABA ND JAISH E MUHAMMED HAS NOTHING 2 DO WITH TTP BOTH LASHKAR E TAYYABA ND JAISH E MUHAMMED OPERATE IN KASHMIR ND INDIA AGAINST INDIAN FORCES ETC BOTH LASHKAR E TAYYABA ND JAISH E MUHAMMED HAS NOTHING 2 DO WITH TTP OR ATTACKS IN PAKISTAN HAFIZ SAEED HAS HIMSELF CONDEMNED SEVERAL TIMES THESE ATTACKS IN PAKISTAN AGAINST PAKISTAN ARMY PAKISTAN MILLITARY ESTABLISHMENT ND PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN HAFIZ SAEED EVEN SAID THT CARRYING OUT SUICIDE ATTACKS IN PAKISTAN IS HARAM ND AGAINST THE TEACHINGS OF ISLAM THIS ALJAZEERA= ALJEWZEERA WORKS FOR ISRAEL ND ISRAELI MOSSAAD ND ISRAELI PROPOGANDA ND INTERESTS THIS TINY ISLAND KNOWN AS QATAR WORKS FOR ISRAEL. THANKS LONG LIVE ISLAM LONG LIVE PAKISTAN LONG LIVE KASHMIR ALJIHAD FEESABEELILLAH KASHMIR WILL B FREE SOON.

i think that now these guys instead of waiting should take one clear stance, stop drone attacks, ban nato containers and go and do negotiations

or go into north waziristan and eliminate TTP

they have no other choice

i think that later is the only viable option left now

This should be our hunting list. 
Capt., how are you? I hope you're doing well.
Actually Aero has a point, you see, there are various chapters of the larger Sunni sect, the Barelvis, for example, that believe in the sanctity of the fight of Hazrat Imam Hussain against Yazid and in the saints of South Asia. The Deobandi or Wahbhi group, which also is the denomination of the terrorists considers these things as sacreligious and has targeted the other groups. The attacks on Afridis, who're also Barelvis and the threat on Sufi Shrines is a part of their agenda.
But they are not Shias either; are they?
They just happen to be all Sunnis. Just a coincidence.

This should be our hunting list. 
Capt., how are you? I hope you're doing well.
Actually Aero has a point, you see, there are various chapters of the larger Sunni sect, the Barelvis, for example, that believe in the sanctity of the fight of Hazrat Imam Hussain against Yazid and in the saints of South Asia. The Deobandi or Wahbhi group, which also is the denomination of the terrorists considers these things as sacreligious and has targeted the other groups. The attacks on Afridis, who're also Barelvis and the threat on Sufi Shrines is a part of their agenda.

@jaibi; welcome back again, been missing you for a while now. Thanks, I'm doin alright but left even more confused seeing the aftermath of Hakimullah Mehsud's "Shahadat" :lol:

You know; the thread that you started just some weeks ago on the related subject was so prescient! I feel amazed to see so much confusion and cacophony; even over defining who is a friend and who is an enemy; who is a hero and who is a villain; who is a saint and who is a sinner and so on......

I mean; its just astounding that the State (and substantial numbers of the Awaam) are willing to talk with some guys who believe that the State itself is illegitimate, the Constitution itself is blasphemy. How in hell's name; could the State speak then from a position of strength and hope to even see its writ run, going into the future.

Then there are the reactions of people who said that the TTP and its Honchos were (and are) creations of India and/or USA; but say that the elimination of its Head Honcho is a blow to Peace in Pakistan and infringement of its sovereignty.
Funny is turning into absurd; as I can see.......
So; is it "Welcome to Confusionistan"? Beats me, it really does.

Last edited:
Capt., you see the real problem arises because of factors that tragically mix in the national fabric. First, is the historic perception, true or not, of Pakistan being under attack both physically and existentially. That makes the threat perception of Pakistan very simplistic, if not dichotomous. The greatest factor exasperating this is that the intelligentsia in Pakistan has been repeatedly suppressed as most of them rose from the Left, we've not had had philosophers to work upon our existentialist crises.

Second comes the polarisation in Pakistan, as with other nations like the USA, India and so on, the extreme right is vocal and powerful; however, in Pakistan it is also armed. That just adds another dimension to the mix; you would notice a pattern here: the JUI and other rightist parties would not be inducted into key positions of the government (with the exception of the Zia era) and would never win majority seats anywhere but would not face staunch criticism that the PML-N, PPP, PTI and even MQM faces. For two reasons, first, the Pakistani people have never voted the JUI into power in the centre and even during the Musharraf era it was a grand alliance of MMA that could muster up power to win seats in KPK. However, due to our aversion of multiple or synthesized identities the JUI would not be rattled too much. It should be noted that the JUI and religious parties were very anti-Pakistan and found a niche in the political life by exploiting the religious sentiments of the people and that too in the more conservative centres of Pakistan: some parts of Punjab and KPK. The JUI and Islamist parties have very openly sided with the TTP and criticised the government on every step; it is a tragedy that they were able to get away with this 'shadat' incident. However, the Pakistani establishment finds itself too weak to tackle all at once and it makes political sense to leave the JUI as it is.

Thirdly, the TTP issue has been used by the political parties to garner votes (just like the Obamacare in the USA) and the issue has been interpreted more regionally that it should have been. The sovergnity question would make someone from the outside scratch their heads as someone who's killing your citizens and mocking your laws is actually attacking your sovereignty but in our psyche it has been interpreted that the TTP rose against due to the drone attack and they are at worse renegade nationals rather than rebels.

Fourthly, the people of Pakistan are proud, I mean this literally, not in any other term, they would react to any perceived threat to their pride very badly and the international community has not seen to that. It's not that we want aid, we need aid, but what we want is respect. The stick and carrot tactics of the Americans does more harm than good: the people see it as being used and in turn justifies us using them. Had the Americans constructed a monument somewhere in Pakistan or the US for the Pakistani soldiers and civilians who truly embraced shahdat then I can vouch that things would be much, much better.

This stems from more misunderstanding of the Pakistani people more than anything. It was thought that the people would learn from history both Pakistanis and the players concerned but inadvertently we're repeating history and seeing the exact same pattern re-emerge.

@jaibi; welcome back again, been missing you for a while now. Thanks, I'm doin alright but left even more confused seeing the aftermath of Hakimullah Mehsud's "Shahadat" :lol:

You know; the thread that you started just some weeks ago on the related subject was so prescient! I feel amazed to see so much confusion and cacophony; even over defining who is a friend and who is an enemy; who is a hero and who is a villain; who is a saint and who is a sinner and so on......

I mean; its just astounding that the State (and substantial numbers of the Awaam) are willing to talk with some guys who believe that the State itself is illegitimate, the Constitution itself is blasphemy. How in hell's name; could the State speak then from a position of strength and hope to even see its writ run, going into the future.

Then there are the reactions of people who said that the TTP and its Honchos were (and are) creations of India and/or USA; but say that the elimination of its Head Honcho is a blow to Peace in Pakistan and infringement of its sovereignty.
Funny is turning into absurd; as I can see.......
So; is it "Welcome to Confusionistan"? Beats me, it really does.

Back
Top Bottom