What's new

BREAKING : Car ploughs into and injures soldiers in France

ssd.jpg

@Gomig-21

They say the suspect was arrested on the A16 highway,in direction of Calais. (Northern France)

According to some sources ,the car was caught and the suspect tried to flee.
There was an exchange of fire between the driver of the BMW and the Police officers. The suspect was struck by 5 bullets and taken to hospital. One officer was lightly wounded.

That was fast. Good for them.

The main suspect is named as Bachir Hamou,37 years old.

View attachment 417253

Let me guess, this guy has/ or did have criminal past, was involved with drugs/alcohol/gangs, all prohibited by Qur'an, and suddenly, perhaps few years ago, realised he's messed up big time and was looking for a quick entrance to heaven.

Over 90% of terrorist profiles involved in attacks in Western nations have this background.

Let me guess, this guy has/ or did have criminal past, was involved with drugs/alcohol/gangs, all prohibited by Qur'an, and suddenly, perhaps few years ago, realised he's messed up big time and was looking for a quick entrance to heaven.

Over 90% of terrorist profiles involved in attacks in Western nations have this background.

As surprising as it might seem,he didn't have any criminal past,wasn't known to Police or intelligence services.

He worked and lived in a decent building outside of Paris in the Banlieue.

ccsd.jpg

Neighbours described him as a normal and nice guy,but a bit solitary.

This isn't the usual part time criminal or drug dealer who went to jail and got out radicalized.

That's the problem we have currently. Lone wolves,never known to the authorities or never known to be radicalized suddenly wanting to commit attacks. Nowadays,no long planning and heavy logistics are needed to do much damage.

well Vergennes you must getting used for this cultural enrichment.

True.

'We're in urban warfare' Italy soldiers clash with migrants as locals 'fear for families'

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...h-arrest-europe-africa-mediterranean-facebook

As surprising as it might seem,he didn't have any criminal past,wasn't known to Police or intelligence services.

View attachment 417715

This isn't the usual part time criminal or drug dealer who went to jail and got out radicalized.

That's the problem we have currently. Lone wolves,never known to the authorities or never known to be radicalized suddenly wanting to commit attacks. Nowadays,no long planning and heavy logistics are needed to do much damage.

True.

'We're in urban warfare' Italy soldiers clash with migrants as locals 'fear for families'

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...h-arrest-europe-africa-mediterranean-facebook

We'll know soon enough, but in my experience, there are always clues which I confess are very hard for intelligence officials to pick up, especially when they have thousands of others on their watch, so some of these guys do unfortunately remain undetected. Hope the injured soldiers' speedy recovery.

Regardless, Western Europe need to start taking much harsher steps to combat this, the condemnations and pledges will not stop these people.

The motorcade of Nawaz Sharif ploughed through a small child on purpose by design.

This is a new method by terrorists.

We'll know soon enough, but in my experience, there are always clues which I confess are very hard for intelligence officials to pick up, especially when they have thousands of others on their watch, so some of these guys do unfortunately remain undetected. Hope the injured soldiers' speedy recovery.

The 3 lightly injured soldiers hospitalized at the military hospital of Bégin are in a good state and left the hospital today.
The 3 others,more seriously injured are still hospitalized at the military hospital of Percy,but their condition isn't worrying,they are good.

As for the suspect,he is still in critical condition and had to undergo surgery after he was shot five times. His state doesn't yet allow him to be held in Police custody to be questioned.

Regardless, Western Europe need to start taking much harsher steps to combat this, the condemnations and pledges will not stop these people.

True. It's time to call a spade a spade and take whatever measures are necessary.

View attachment 417715

True.

A necessary evil. I personal think the current situation in europe is needed for the greater good.

Europe suffered alot from deep placed liberalism. The people must feel pain and suffer from it to fight it and allow and great cleansing.

Back
Top Bottom