What's new

BREAKING | ARTSAKH IS HISTORY / Azerbaijan won!! 🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿

2001 deal required huge compromise by azeris on NK including forgiving any rights for azeris of NK region and giving up sourrounding districts lachin corridor WITHOUT getting any thing in return
1) the unification of Nagorno Karabakh’s (NKAO territories) with Armenia via the Lachin corridor; 2) the return of territories outside NKAO to Azerbaijan; 3) guarantees of unobstructed communication and transportation between Azerbaijan and Nakhichevan through overpasses or bridges.

Nagorno-Karabakh, including the Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Region’s entire area of 4.4 thousand sq. km, would have become a part of Armenia, whereas 7 thousand sq. km which was under the control of Armenian armed forces, would have been transferred to Azerbaijan.

Seems Armenians never wanted any compromise they were over confident..the result is obvious
Are you joking? Seems the Azeris didn't want any compromise. For them it was all of it or nothing. They wanted all of NKAO under their control like in the Soviet times.

Good question, most kashmiris stayed and would probably have stayed

But I would have had common sense of not attacking delhi few years ago. A

Armenians ..what were you guys thinking? when taking the sourrounding 6 districts..and talking about greater Armenia with tinny population and manpower decline

When reading about the conflict many years ago i realized the Armenians took a huge bite something they won't be able to swallow they became too greesy and this is what happens..

Pretty sure the outcome would have been different if the Armenians had just stick to NK area in 1990s.

Had they done so no one would have had an appetite for war for just NK

If you want to steal land or breakaway (depending on which side you are on), you might not want to do it in a landlocked area where your supplies can be cut off.

1) the unification of Nagorno Karabakh’s (NKAO territories) with Armenia via the Lachin corridor; 2) the return of territories outside NKAO to Azerbaijan; 3) guarantees of unobstructed communication and transportation between Azerbaijan and Nakhichevan through overpasses or bridges.

Nagorno-Karabakh, including the Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Region’s entire area of 4.4 thousand sq. km, would have become a part of Armenia, whereas 7 thousand sq. km which was under the control of Armenian armed forces, would have been transferred to Azerbaijan.

Are you joking? Seems the Azeris didn't want any compromise. For them it was all of it or nothing. They wanted all of NKAO under their control like in the Soviet times.
Hence u guys took three times the area of NK ..that was the best excuse

If Armenians were serious they would unconditionally withdrawn from at least 4 of the 6 districts

Why? Because the signs were on board..Armenians were going to loose sooner then later turkey was rising and baku was rolling with cash ..it was only a matter of time

Blind pride and lack of insight

Hence u guys took three times the area of NK ..that was the best excuse
Who is "u guys"? I'm not Armenian.

If Armenians were serious they would unconditionally withdrawn from at least 4 of the 6 districts
That's not how wars work. In a war if you capture more enemy territory you,can trade it for whatever you want. You should have know that it's an advantage to end a war with more enemy territory controlled than you initially aimed for.

Why? Because the signs were on board..Armenians were going to loose sooner then later turkey was rising and baku was rolling with cash ..it was only a matter of time
There were no signs. Until the mid-2010s the Armenians were still ok and with Russian support. Until that idiot became took power and started saying he wants to "go pro-West".

Blind pride and lack of insight
No,just bad weapons purchases and political decisions by supporting Pashinyan to kick the pro-Russian government.

LOL A Greek that is a fan of the Pakistani army. I had to see this day in my life.
I'm not like a fanboy or whatever,but I don't think it's bad to be interested and give respect to the Pakistan Armed Forces where it's due. Is it?

I told him about our drone programs and he laughed at me. I wonder if he still laughs now. He told me he would go back to Armenia if the war about Karabakh would start. I doubt the bastard did that
He certainly does not laugh now.
Never understood why Armenians refused to give away districts before final talks and refusal to give access Nakhijevan but expected lachin to be there.

A losing side needs to compromise not over bite..instead I saw no compromise what's so ever. What did Armenians thought? They will handle a country that's now 5 times there size and still keep areas that don't even pretain to central conflict (i.e sourrounding 6 districts, a area LARGER THEN NK it self!!)

It's like there is a conflict on car battery and instead you hijack a whole car because of that !!!

That too from a person who is 5x your size ..and when you get punched back you expect people to help you when they saw what you did in 1990s

To think azeris would accept the kazan plan for example is ludicrous

It was zero compromise from Armenians side 😂
They thought they were very powerful and started to believe their own BS. And had a very big lesson.

There were no signs. Until the mid-2010s the Armenians were still ok and with Russian support. Until that idiot became took power and started saying he wants to "go pro-West".
By now you must realize that even Russia has its limits and the force that had so much trouble in Ukraine would have huge problems against Turkey and Azerbaijan's combined forces. That war could possibly draw in Georgia too which could see 2008's lost territorries retaken. Fortunately it didn't have to get so big.

We've had the stronger hand all along.

By now you must realize that even Russia has its limits and the force that had so much trouble in Ukraine would have huge problems against Turkey and Azerbaijan's combined forces. That war could possibly draw in Georgia too which could see 2008's lost territorries retaken. Fortunately it didn't have to get so big.

We've had the stronger hand all along.
Russians need to start war production and change their priorities. I mean,they must develop a modern APS,top-attack AT weapons,better radars and AA systems for their land and naval forces.

Russians need to start war production and change their priorities. I mean,they must develop a modern APS,top-attack AT weapons,better radars and AA systems for their land and naval forces.
They prioritized a lot of wrong things but ultimately, without fixing the underlying issue of corruption and mafia-state, all efforts will be fruitless. Turkey should pay attention and beware. We're making a lot of the same mistakes Russia made.

They prioritized a lot of wrong things but ultimately, without fixing the underlying issue of corruption and mafia-state, all efforts will be fruitless. Turkey should pay attention and beware. We're making a lot of the same mistakes Russia made.
Imagine...Pskov's son was pranked by Ukrainians that he's being drafted in the army to fight in the war,he was recorded using the "do you know who I am?" card...and after that,Pskov still didn't send him to at least serve,while the same government demanded Russians to go fight in Ukraine.

Once upon a time,high-ranking officers and State officials had their sons in the Front and many of them often died.

Imagine...Pskov's son was pranked by Ukrainians that he's being drafted in the army to fight in the war,he was recorded using the "do you know who I am?" card...and after that,Pskov still didn't send him to at least serve,while the same government demanded Russians to go fight in Ukraine.

Once upon a time,high-ranking officers and State officials had their sons in the Front and many of them often died.
Same in Turkey tbh. if you're politically connected you will serve in the most comfortable positions possible. Unfortunately Turkey is walking in Russia's footsteps in a lot of aspects.

In Azerbaijan come into Lachin, women will take up arms and fight with the men for this aremanian land.

Well, we didnt see any of that, the women just packed up and ran back to Armenia, just like the men.

In Azerbaijan come into Lachin, women will take up arms and fight with the men for this aremanian land.

Well, we didnt see any of that, the women just packed up and ran back to Armenia, just like the men.

30 years ago they did. This generation is different I guess...

30 years ago they did. This generation is different I guess...
30 years ago they had the Russian army with them against a recently became independent Azerbaijan that didn't have the time to build a cohesive army that it has today. Anybody can be brave when they have every possible advantage.

Back
Top Bottom