What's new

BREAKING | ARTSAKH IS HISTORY / Azerbaijan won!! 🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿

Armenians managed to kill 500,000 Muslims when Turks where the government and had the army and weapons to deal with bands of lightly armed Armenians? Which book talks about this,inform us then.

Turkish Army was busy to fight against big powers in multiple fronts

and Turkiye has million of Ottoman documents to prove everything

even over 150.000 Armenians joined the Russian Army to kill Ottoman muslim population ( ethnic cleansing ) in Anatolia with the aim of establishing a greater Armenia

in finally the Ottoman Empire kicked traitor Armenians out of Anatolia in 1915

Armenians were there till the end of 1920. Musa Khazim Pasha kicked them out. The report from liberated Erzurum, the army found 2217 corpses of man in the centre of the city, lungs and eyes gouged out. As professor Justin MacCarthy said, even when these subhumans were running away and even where their own dog lives were the threat, they massacred everything. .
There kind of people and their supporters are beyond the filth . This creatures , unfortunately still exist. It is the real shame that so called Armenian Genocide never happened.

You see buddy , it is high moral and humanism to exterminate this kind of diabolical scum. Since 1896 , there are countless reports of the massive use of such methods. I, myself saw LIVE something similar. I can imagine what had been going on in the Balkans over the last 200 years, for Serb I pretty much know the details. I don't know, but can imagine what was happening in Bulgaria, Romania and Greece. It is always the same Modus Opearandi . As of my Religion, well I can inform you that there is the choice between the punishment or forgiveness. I believe in your religion there is co called mercy and forgiveness. I I am kind of different, so I can tell you openly without a trace of pretence, I am delighted about beheading of the old Armenian scum. As of the rapes, well I don't approve but the rest of all that affair, I wouldn't lif a finger to stop it. You spent the last once., at least superficial humanity which supposedly is a requirement. Of course, I have no any doubts that given the situation, you would do the same.
One simple question: Do you acknowledge the Greek and Armenian genocide?

LOL Do the politicians fight wars?
No,but they take bad decisions and sometimes get in the way of the Army.

Turkish Army was busy to fight against big powers in multiple fronts
You started killing Armenians in big numbers before WWI and before 1919-1922.

even over 150.000 Armenians joined the Russian Army to kill Ottoman muslim population ( ethnic cleansing ) in Anatolia with the aim of establishing a greater Armenia
I asked you something earlier,you still haven't replied.

One simple question: Do you acknowledge the Greek and Armenian genocide?

No,but they take bad decisions and sometimes get in the way of the Army.

I asked you something earlier,you still haven't replied.

LOL So now you are a Pakistan army supporter? Getting in the way of fhe army... Isn't the army getting in the way of politics?

You need get your brain checked. I think it is damaged.

Keep crying for your Armenian brothers. War is war. Someone is bound to be eliminated.

Most certainly I don't acknowledge the Genocides , i do acknowledge some massacres to extent. Anyway, Genocide is a bit different term to massacre. It is the legal term ,where one side needs to prove ,the intention ,planning etc at the political and state level of the accused side. I believe Turkish government never denied the massacres. I believe that over 50 officials were executed for that. I also think that Venezelos awarded Musta Kemal for peace contribution.
You see, the challenge of Turkish government to Armenians and probably Greeks has always been to go to The Hague, and file the accusation. Both of you always declined. Holland, Denmark Sweden declined also in the early 20s. So ,unless you prove it 8n the Court of Low , most certainly, it is not Genocide. This thing will tell you any lawyer. You see , Bosnians went to the Hague and proved certain thing. I think Gambia filed the writ to Hague on behalf of Rohingiya and won.
What really you want here that whatever you say must be taken as the verdict. Exclusively only you. Believe me the opposite is true at least in the case of Armenians. That's the reason, they always refused to go to the court, to their archives ,no one has access. Moreover, I believe that Russians have a lot leverage against them for that matter. Because,even in USSR they kept bragging about their "achievement ". There are plenty testimonies of Dashnak ,Hunchak etc el members, foreign diplomats of planned and executed massacres, committed by the Armenians. Even some Russian officials were talking that Armenians were commiting the outrages in order that Ottomans react. Of course, the plan was that foreign powers intervne and give them " freedom ". These are the words also of British, French and other diplomats.

Most certainly I don't acknowledge the Genocides , i do acknowledge some massacres to extent. Anyway, Genocide is a bit different term to massacre. It is the legal term ,where one side needs to prove ,the intention ,planning etc at the political and state level of the accused side. I believe Turkish government never denied the massacres. I believe that over 50 officials were executed for that. I also think that Venezelos awarded Musta Kemal for peace contribution.
You see, the challenge of Turkish government to Armenians and probably Greeks has always been to go to The Hague, and file the accusation. Both of you always declined. Holland, Denmark Sweden declined also in the early 20s. So ,unless you prove it 8n the Court of Low , most certainly, it is not Genocide. This thing will tell you any lawyer. You see , Bosnians went to the Hague and proved certain thing. I think Gambia filed the writ to Hague on behalf of Rohingiya and won.
What really you want here that whatever you say must be taken as the verdict. Exclusively only you. Believe me the opposite is true at least in the case of Armenians. That's the reason, they always refused to go to the court, to their archives ,no one has access. Moreover, I believe that Russians have a lot leverage against them for that matter. Because,even in USSR they kept bragging about their "achievement ". There are plenty testimonies of Dashnak ,Hunchak etc el members, foreign diplomats of planned and executed massacres, committed by the Armenians. Even some Russian officials were talking that Armenians were commiting the outrages in order that Ottomans react. Of course, the plan was that foreign powers intervne and give them " freedom ". These are the words also of British, French and other diplomats.
I asked one simple question:

Do you acknowledge the Greek and Armenian genocide? With a yes or no.

Armenians are one of the rudest people out there. I met an Armenian on uni and he was talking to be about conquering East Turkey and shit. So shameless and rude. I told him about our drone programs and he laughed at me. I wonder if he still laughs now. He told me he would go back to Armenia if the war about Karabakh would start. I doubt the bastard did that. Greeks are nice compared to Armenians. Their females are nice to us though.

Armenia switched sides and surprise pikachu face when their new partners didn't help them. Eastern Bloc will go all in for an ally if they have to aka vietnam or korean war. West would like to profit out of it first and then discuss intervention.

Armenians are one of the rudest people out there. I met an Armenian on uni and he was talking to be about conquering East Turkey and shit. So shameless and rude. I told him about our drone programs and he laughed at me. I wonder if he still laughs now. He told me he would go back to Armenia if the war about Karabakh would start. I doubt the bastard did that. Greeks are nice compared to Armenians. Their females are nice to us though.
There are some Armenians who think they can conquer half of Anatolia. Or at least,though they could.

Armenians have started killing Ottoman muslim population even before 1894 with the aim of establishing a greater Armenia

ALSO
1--
The occupation of the Ottoman Bank by members of the Armenian Revolutionary Federation (Dashnak Party) in 1896

2-- A failed assassination attempt on Sultan Abdulhamid 2 by the Armenian Revolutionary Federation (Dashnak Party) in 1905

According to American,Canadian,British historians
Armenians,Greeks,Serbs,Bulgars,Russians killed over 5 million Ottoman muslim population in Anatolia . Balkans and Caucasus between 1821 -1922

There are some Armenians who think they can conquer half of Anatolia. Or at least,though they could.

As like Greeks between 1919 and 1922

Greeks came with dreams of capturing Anatolia from the Turks but ended up going back to Athens swimming

Last edited:
Armenians unfortunately are living in the past. They want to establish the greater Armenia, they are saying that 1000 years ago it was alike that or 100 years ago this happened

I have seen and talked to few here in USA . They told me there is absolutely no way they will live or talk with azeris "scum" and will instead commit suicide

So pretty sure all of 120,000 Armenians will leave the NK region even if Russian peace keeper are there and whole world is looking

They won't take a azeri passport they will probably leave

The smarter ones who don't have this hatred will stay they get plenty of land riches for this

Reminds me of afghans who think delhi is there or few pakistanis who think all India is there since they ruled India in last few 100 years

According to American,Canadian,British historian
Armenians,Greeks,Serbs,Bulgars,Russians killed over 5 million Ottoman muslim population in Anatolia . Balkans and Caucasus between 1821 -1922
In the course of a century,5 different nations over 5 million Muslims....so vague it hurts.

So pretty sure all of 120,000 Armenians will leave the NK region even if Russian peace keeper are there and whole world is looking
100,000 already left. Would you have stayed in Kashmir under Indian occupation,even though some third country would tell you "Don't worry,the whole world is watching"? Do the Palestinians feel that safe too under Israeli occupation?

Greeks came with dreams of capturing Anatolia from the Turks but ended up going back to Athens swimming
Do you have that phrase written on a notepad file and c/p it every time?

In the course of a century,5 different nations over 5 million Muslims....so vague it hurts.

100,000 already left. Would you have stayed in Kashmir under Indian occupation,even though some third country would tell you "Don't worry,the whole world is watching"? Do the Palestinians feel that safe too under Israeli occupation?

Do you have that phrase written on a notepad file and c/p it every time?

Finally it looks like a pretty good solution...
Azerbaijan reclaiming its territorial integrity and Armenia in a better position to normalise relations with the West and Turkey. Let's just hope the people of Nagorno-Karabach won't be neglected and forgotten... helped to reintegrate in Armenia itself not stealing neighbours land

Back
Top Bottom