What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

What.. SO they can easily bring rockets from Iran that will be fired against Israeli citizens >>??

The problem with Hussain is he doesn't care about rockets from Iran being fired into Israel. He doesn't care about an airport in Gaza potentially resulting in suicide plane attacks into Israeli buildings. In fact given his posts, he'd support it.

So using this logical argument doesn't work with him. I tried it a few times and it didn't penetrate the skull.

Oh, really? Divorce of lovers hehhh

Shut down that embassy and level it to dust, otherwise still standing a hypocrite.

2250182.jpg

Where are the chest dumping ISIS supporters? @PaklovesTurkiye Where are you dude? The least of humanity is needed to see the truth and the oppression imposed on Palestinian and Syrians by world Zionism. I wonder why are you guys on so deadly silence @Luffy 500 ?

2251058.jpg

You seriously compare ethnic cleansing and slaughter of 12 million people in Syria with shooting several dozens of Hamas members who tried to breach the border?

Logic goes out of the window for them. No one and I repeat no can should dare to cross live borders. They think bunch of Indians or Pakistanis can dare to cross LOC hurling stones at BSF or Pak Rangers ? Even they know the reality but internet is something u can blabber anything on without repercussions.

Oh, really? Divorce of lovers hehhh

Shut down that embassy and level it to dust, otherwise still standing a hypocrite.
As Nuclear Deal negotiations proved, Iran was ready to sell it's a.s. Seems, US didn't buy it. Divorce, he says and adds, hypocrite lol Stop your obsession with Turkey. Start by trying to not to quote me.

As Nuclear Deal negotiations proved, Iran was ready to sell it's a.s. Seems, US didn't buy it. Divorce, he says and adds, hypocrite lol Stop your obsession with Turkey. Start by trying to not to quote me.
First take your lessons kiddo, i criticized that agreement in the first place, however, we had to prove that our nuclear program was peaceful, while all of world powers were hiding in US @@@. Now US is leaving the agreement, expectedly, for me, its a brilliant news in nature. We have satisfied free countries on peaceful aspects of our nuclear program and thus cornered US, we will continue enrichment to highest possible level while destroying US made alliance against our nuclear program with a world scale. We have asked EU to pay us price of oil in Euro ditching dollar and they have agreed to it, its a political loss for US regime. We are fighting against US on multiple fronts, sometimes with soft power, sometimes with hardware, always fighting against supporter of Israel. What have you done in Syria for US regime? Who did allow Israel to buy ISIS oil may i ask? Lets focus on the issue, shut that God damn embassy, then we will talk with respect to each. At this moment you are bit*hing around having SYrian blood on your hands

First take your lessons kiddo, i criticized that agreement in the first place, however, we had to prove that our nuclear program was peaceful, while all of world powers were hiding in US @@@. Now US is leaving the agreement, expectedly, for me, its a brilliant news in nature. We have satisfied free countries on peaceful aspects of our nuclear program and thus cornered US, we will continue enrichment to highest possible level while destroying US made alliance against our nuclear program with a world scale. We have asked EU to pay us price of oil in Euro ditching dollar and they have agreed to it, its a political loss for US regime. We are fighting against US on multiple fronts, sometimes with soft power, sometimes with hardware, always fighting against supporter of Israel. What have you done in Syria for US regime? Who did allow Israel to buy ISIS oil may i ask? Lets focus on the issue, shut that God damn embassy, then we will talk with respect to each. At this moment you are bit*hing around having SYrian blood on your hands
Okay.

...The current status quo where israel tries to keep a Palestinian population trapped is unfeasible over time especially as the Palestinian population grows..

They can then either have a two state solution where Palestinians get their own state with East Jerusalem as a capital and seperate from the jews, which is not possible due to israels settlements enterprise, no talks etc

Or a single binational state where Palestinians get equal rights as citizens, but even without Palestinians refugee return the Palestinians will have a demographic advantage that will end israel as a Jewish state

DNA test balls, they prove they a Jewish and they automatically get more rights then locals...

large-blog-banner-full-extended-optimized.jpg

Despite all the politics, riots, embassy moves and other crap going on right now, I wanted to give you all a piece of daily life in Israel.

As I’m checking out at the grocery store this morning, a woman walks in with her receipt and goes up to my cashier, a religious Arab woman, and lets her know that she’s been double charged for her chicken wings.
israel-supermarket.jpg

My cashier turns to the cashier behind her, a religious Jewish man, and says in a joking tone “Hey, how did you miss this? I mean, I’m fasting (it’s Ramadan) so I know how I’d make this mistake. But you? You’re not fasting. What happened?” He laughs, the woman refunds the money to the customer. I wish my cashier a great day and an easy fast. She wishes me a Happy Holiday and we all go on with our day.

On days that I’m buying alcohol, this cashier kindly asks me if I can scan the bottles for her, so that she as a religious Arab, doesn’t have to touch something that is Haram. I happily oblige.

These are the normal every day interactions we have. This is how we’re really living here. #ThisismyIsrael

Turkey helping PA draft lawsuit against Israel over Gaza 'massacre'

Amid a diplomatic crisis between Israel and Turkey, the latter’s foreign minister said on Thursday that Turkey is helping the Palestinian Authority prepare a lawsuit against Israel for “massacring” Palestinians in Monday’s clashes at the Gaza border.

“Israel should be taken to the International Criminal Court. Since third parties cannot do it, Palestine needs to initiate this,” Turkey's foreign minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said in an interview with TRT, a Turkish state media.

Monday’s massive 35,000-person protest in Gaza left more than 60 Palestinians dead and over 2,400 injured.

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/inte...aft-lawsuit-against-israel-over-gaza-massacre

Al Aqsa martys brigade release pic of the attack on Israeli jeep:

DdZbszJWsAAD0Pn.jpg

For the first time since the rule of Morsi in Egypt, Egypt will open the Rafah crossing for a whole month(the month of the Ramadan) ....

Israel has allegedly left Gaza but the point is it imprisons the Palestinians thats 2 million gazans to ensure it has total control over them

Just like jewz would hate Nazis Palestinians would hate the jews as their occupiers and oppressors

Gaza as a free entity needs a airport to gain freedom from israel, it needs a port and complete withdrawal of israel from their sea lanes so Palestinians can grow

Any airport csn be monitored, this is about OCCUPATION

Both the Egyptian and israeli borders are mostly closed to try and keep the Palestinians trapped

LoL... all the crossing sections into Egypt or Israel are open for the civilians and goods to pass by...Israel only trying to stop Arms smuggling that will be used against Israeli civilians... Goods via sea and air are allowed too... unload in Israeli controlled ports, allow for Inspection of arms, then they are allowed to pass...

no one in Israel care about what Palastinians tink about them,,,,

they can have all they want once gaza is handed over to PA , recognize ISrael and begin the peace process.... But from day one they want to kill the Jews...

No... its only closed when they protest violently... now take a look at the latest development.

Hamas terrorist Yahya Sinwar commanded to their members and other palastinians to tear down their border and tear out the hearts of Jews

Do you expect the IDF to keep the crossing open ?? allow them to break the fence ??? they want a two state solution but at the end they fence they are trying to breach is also an International border according to 1948 borders !!

These are excuses after excuses for occupation, oppression and subjugation

You cant talk to gazans because of Hamas
You cant talk to the PA because gaza is not represented
You oppress the Palestinians because the Palestinians fight back against occupation, but you refuse to end the occupation and keep stealing land and buildings settlements

One excuse after the other to deny peace, steal land and imprison the Palestinians

In the face of this persecution Palestinians have very little option but to keep struggling knowing that the jews have no intention of giving them peace or freedom or a state free of israeli control so the only option they have is to suffer but keep the population rolling so they can demand equality

Ya... excuses.. when someone kiils your brother and when you put a counter measures its called excuse !!!

no, can't talk to terrorists
Yes, need to give answer for the strips controls. after all PA represents Palstinians and their territories.. its not our fault PA couln't control its extremists
fairy tales.. settlements are part of counter measures.. you try to kill civilians this is what would come to them...

its the same for them to right.... stop giving excuses, Let PA take control of gaza, after all PA represents Palastinias. recongize and begin the process....

Israeli bulldozers raze lands near Gaza protest camps

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- Israeli military vehicles entered into the southeastern Gaza Strip on Friday and razed lands close to the Israeli border fence, according to locals.

Local sources told Ma’an that two Israeli military bulldozers entered dozens of meters into the Gaza “buffer zone,” near protest camps, and razed lands in the area.

No instances of Israeli fire were reported.

Israeli drones were also seen flying above protest camps near Rafah City, as Israeli military forces also deployed alongside the eastern borders of Gaza.

Israeli military incursions inside the besieged Gaza Strip and near the “buffer zone," which lies on both land and sea sides of Gaza, have long been a near-daily occurrence.

The Israeli army also regularly detains and opens fire on unarmed Palestinian fishermen, shepherds, and farmers along the border areas if they approach the buffer zone, as the authorities have not made clear the precise area of the designated zone.

https://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=780119

Back
Top Bottom