What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

They're probably busy denouncing Turkey for "violating" Arab state's independence, so nothing unusual :)

Not a single Arab nation which has condemned the act so far. What an incredible shame.

Can't believe that not so long ago these guys were gassed and treated like cockroaches by the Europeans.

Now they inflict the same on others.
In the past we could not protect ourselves
Today we protect ourselves
And that's exactly why you're angry, it bothers you that a Jew is defending himself
Eat your heart

I agree with the Jew on birthrates

Here in the UK orthodox Jews are breeding like there's no tomorrow.

Poor pasty faced women walking around with a half dozen kids.

And that's exactly why you're angry, it bothers you that a Jew is defending himself
Eat your heart

Defending against kids who throw stones or elderly who defend their orchards? LOL

You Zionists are the ultimate scum. It is very hard to believe that you were once the same people who were the victims.

Tents erected at border for medical care to those with lighter injuries from tear gas or gun fire :

32440355_2683190861723317_5173079729103699968_o.jpg

32567467_2683190681723335_9034035151004237824_o.jpg

Eat your heart

You were safe majority of your history, wars happened in the Levant in the past as it was important trade route and strategic location for many empires. You were not the only ones involved in these conflicts, actually others paid much higher price than you. It's only until the odd events in Europe did something out of the ordinary occur.

Eat your heart

Defending yourself from whom?

Individuals you've ethnically cleansed?

Lol

You remind me of a theif who takes over an old persons house and then complains when the old man throws rocks at the bedroom window in which you sleep having just stolen it.....

I agree with the Jew on birthrates

Here in the UK orthodox Jews are breeding like there's no tomorrow.

Poor pasty faced women walking around with a half dozen kids.

The irony here is that those orthodox Jews absolutely despise the acts of Zionists.

Are you happy people are dead for exercising their right to demonstration? Also stop using that as an excuse to start a military escalation. You people are so spoiled you think you are entitled to take all these provocative actions. The Europeans regret what kind of monster they have built in you.

Why are you being such a nauseating liar?

Your people are trying to rush and infiltrate the border of another country.

Are you happy people are dead for exercising their right to demonstration? Also stop using that as an excuse to start a military escalation. You people are so spoiled you think you are entitled to take all these provocative actions. The Europeans regret what kind of monster they have built in you.
It depends, whether it's a terrorist or a trespasser, I'm glad he's dead

Now, if I lived in Gaza, out of boredom I would probably go around the area where there is action, so like me there must be a lot of people who just come there and do not interfere, if they were killed, so Allah will have mercy on them

Defending yourself from whom?

Individuals you've ethnically cleansed?

Lol

You remind me of a theif who takes over an old persons house and then complains when the old man throws rocks at the bedroom window in which you sleep having just stolen it.....

I wonder what would happen if Israelis rushed Arab borders to claim the homes they lost in 1948.

Why are you being such a nauseating liar?

Your people are trying to rush and infiltrate the border of another country.

LOL Look at this wannabe Jew. He hails from Morocco, but is more loyal than the king himself.

He lives in Britain, but has the audacity to point fingers at others LOL

Keep polishing Zionist boots you scumbag.

Breaking: 4 more Israeli air strikes hit area near coast of Gaza, possibly another training site for Hamas's armed wing, almost 16 air strikes today and they are ongoing on top of killing 50 plus demonstrators...

Back
Top Bottom