What's new

Brazil: The future energy superpower

Yes, but UFC is real (barring match fixing)

Many fighters have Boxing, Amateur wrestling and Jujitsu background.

Bret 'The Hitman' Hart. My childhood favorite ;)

Yes, Bret was one hell of a performer and in ring worker. You know about what happened to his brother Owen?

Never heard of him,i was talking about Eddie Gurrero

Ahh yes RIP Eddie! Owen Hart was the brother of a very famous WWE wrestler Bret Hart. Owen died when he fell from a very high distance into the ring at a wrestling event.

Ahh yes RIP Eddie! Owen Hart was the brother of a very famous WWE wrestler Bret Hart. Owen died when he fell from a very high distance into the ring at a wrestling event.
Have you seen Indian fighter "The Great Khali" :azn:

let's go to whatever thread ;)
No continue it here,nobody will bother to comment on this thread anyway.

Have you seen Indian fighter "The Great Khali" :azn:

No continue it here,nobody will bother to comment on this thread anyway.

He sucks.

He is there as the Human equivalent of a circus attraction. But nothing wrong with him trying to earn a buck.

anyways, I am out of this thread.

Don't know about that. However, I do look forward to my visit there in the very near future. A very fascinating place from what I understand. Mostly friendly people too (from what I've been told anyway) I've interacted with quite a few Brazilians (mostly gals) on an a music site I sometimes frequent. They're cute, know decent to very good English and have good taste in music. for me, that = :man_in_love:

Brazilians are friendly but not as friendly as some others like Thais. Most people in Brazil are monolingual unfortunately and you should learn portuguese as it wl make it easier for u.

Back
Top Bottom