What's new

Brave Israeli Soldier Speaks Out On BBC Against the Crimes of His Governmen

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3633000 said:
nevertheless indians are getting iron dome of israel and indians will go to narag according to hinduism if they dont support israel and united states of america
this all is your abrahamic religions mess keep hinduism out of it :P

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3633018 said:
ohh i see, i thought supporting israel was religious and moral obligation for indians, my bad!!

we support israel for the same reason you guys support china

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3633034 said:
well china is not israel as well

No no - Israel faces opponents who throw rocks or rockets - China just guns down Buddhist monks and nuns.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3633261 said:
again signs of immaturity

I agree - gunning down monks and nuns can hardly be called mature behavior on China's part.

Israel must be Destroyed and our(muslims) First and foremost goal in this era is to get return Jerujalem

Why? Did your Prophet or Allah ever commanded you that? No , right? So why this hate? Let there be peace and go for the two state solution.

Hey you Missed one more....

Here in India Ayothi Ram Jenma Bhoomi and the problamatice Babur Masjid...Did you Call same like The holy city Jerusalem

The Jewish History had minimum 5000 years old ..In all these era they Lived in their City ..But somebody Like Roman Catholic ,the Christians and your Islamic Humanity Kings ..all of you tried to get Jerusalem..but the Result is...?

I am again saying to all of you ..forget Jerusalem it belongs to only The Jewish people

Are you Jewish? or Christian? If I may ask.

What are your views of a two-state solution with E.Jerusalem under Muslim rule (As it is a Muslim holy site)?

Why? Did your Prophet or Allah ever commanded you that? No , right? So why this hate? Let there be peace and go for the two state solution.

No but YWHA or ALlah(swt) did decreed that he has given his favor to another and the Jews have lost the land of ISrael since they continue to disobey him period.
YOu may have a two state soultion and God never commanded to his followers to kill but God did answer the Prophet that the Jews will never have their own land...and who is to agrue with the Almighty , the creator of the entire UNiverse, I'm sure he will hach another plan to kick them out very soon.

THis is no hate speach but the truth.

No but YWHA or ALlah(swt) did decreed that he has given his favor to another and the Jews have lost the land of ISrael since they continue to disobey him period.
YOu may have a two state soultion and God never commanded to his followers to kill but God did answer the Prophet that the Jews will never have their own land...and who is to agrue with the Almighty , the creator of the entire UNiverse, I'm sure he will hach another plan to kick them out very soon.

THis is no hate speach but the truth.

Where did in the Koran Almighty say "Jews will have no land since the day of Judgement now?" or something on these lines?

Hey you Missed one more....

Here in India Ayothi Ram Jenma Bhoomi and the problamatice Babur Masjid...Did you Call same like The holy city Jerusalem

The Jewish History had minimum 5000 years old ..In all these era they Lived in their City ..But somebody Like Roman Catholic ,the Christians and your Islamic Humanity Kings ..all of you tried to get Jerusalem..but the Result is...?

I am again saying to all of you ..forget Jerusalem it belongs to only The Jewish people

you failed in your history subject. go back and study again.

Israel must be Destroyed and our(muslims) First and foremost goal in this era is to get return Jerujalem

dream,dream,dream. and you never get it. jerusalem is and jerusalem will be a integrated part of israel

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom