BRA's terrorist attack on a passenger train, kills 1 girl, 23 injured | DAWN

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
THE NEWSPAPER'S STAFF CORRESPONDENT

52f2f46f8422f.jpg

QUETTA: The banned Baloch Republican Army (BRA) has claimed responsibility for Tuesday’s bomb explosion at the main railway track near Karachi.

One girl was killed and at least 23 people were injured when several bogies of the Lahore-bound Shalimar Express derailed due to the impact of the blast. Sarbaz Baloch, a spokesman for the banned organisation, calling from an 'unknown place', informed the media in Quetta on Wednesday that the bomb attack had been carried out by the BRA.

“It was a reaction to the killing of political activists and dumping their bodies in Tootak area of Khuzdar district,” Baloch said. He alleged that security forces were targeting Baloch youths and women in the `on-going operation’. “We will target more trains taking passengers to Punjab,” he warned. He claimed that seven people were killed and over 30 injured when seven bogies overturned

BRA claims train attack - DAWN.COM

RIP to the dead sister.

This is enough, Pakistan needs to expel the Swiss ambassador.

@Side-Winder - Pls post.

Last edited:
RIP.

Funny name of the organization. BRA!!

What do they want BTW...???

Trains in Pakistan Looks similar to that of India.
....and even the name of the train. Shalimar Express!

They are mad prolly because they lost their fav. matching panties, now its hard for them to act in the usual gay way. That seriously could be one of the many petty reasons for these peanut brain morons. Jobless, ignorant, corrupted to the heart such people tend to find easier/ thrilling ways for a decent "afterlife" they think will be the reward.

Rest easy lil angel, you are in a much better place now free of the morons.

...Funny name of the organization. BRA!!
You're right, it's so funny. I wonder who might have suggested it to them.! Their supreme organizers must have that thing on their mind all the time.!

Not much; they basically want Pak to start supporting all freedom-movements in india, as soon as Dajjal leaves Afghan.

I heard there are >18 such movements.!! What if B.R.A & B.L.A etc succeeded in motivating Pak to support those >18 freedom-struggles. That would be very chaotic for india, wouldn't it!!!

Last edited:
RIP.

Funny name of the organization. BRA!!

Baloochistan Republican Army and they said they will target Punjabi Pakistani boarding the train.

You're right, it's so funny. I wonder who might have suggested it to them.! Their supreme organizers must have that thing on their mind all the time.!

Not much; they basically want Pak to start supporting all freedom-movements in india, as soon as Dajjal leaves Afghan.
Those dajjals won't leave Afghanistan.

I heard there are >18 such movements.!! What if B.R.A & B.L.A etc succeeded in motivating Pak to support those >18 freedom-struggles. That would be very chaotic for india, wouldn't it!!!

18 ki mat such bas ek Kashmir socha toh ye haal hai.Pata nahi 18 sochne pe hum kya soch le. :cheesy:

Last edited:
Lol
:rofl:

Man.... they are evils then. I hope Pakistan government kill all those BRAs.

Or you can discus with them and convince them not to support any of such movements in India. You can give them the example of present sorry-and-horrible state of Pakistan because of doing the same thing in the past. That would be good for both us us.

Back
Top Bottom