What's new

Brainless Syrian Rebels shot down a helicopter using Chinese missile FN-9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavemen shot down a piece of technology. They are in delirium. Arab States gives them million dollar worth weapons but $10 shitty camera.. shame.

so who is aiding the rebels? China?

so who is aiding the rebels? China?

Entire US led NATO for the starter...

Let me just say one thing, this is very much starting to look like Soviet-Afghan war. Sooner or later US and NATO will abandon them and we will have ourselves a new breed of Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

Cavemen shot down a piece of technology. They are in delirium. Arab States gives them million dollar worth weapons but $10 shitty camera.. shame.

hope u realize this is a war not a hollywood movie with HD recorders..............these are ordinary citizens.

kudos to Chinese weapons.

hope u realize this is a war not a hollywood movie with HD recorders..............these are ordinary citizens.

kudos to Chinese weapons.

When did i say it is a hollywood movie ? Did i complain anything about dolby digital sound :) ? They recorded it to claim the shoot.It would have been better if instead of screaming they would have concentrated on handling the camera better or used a better one..

When did i say it is a hollywood movie ? Did i complain anything about dolby digital sound :) ? They recorded it to claim the shoot.It would have been better if instead of screaming they would have concentrated on handling the camera better or used a better one..

again my point being they are at war and this is the best footage the free world can see of them.............
tum loog yaar..... patang kaat ke itne cheekh te ho yeh tou................

This no joke and no entertainment.. this is bloody war and just in this video two pilots died or may be more. This is WAR!!!!

In the wrong hands, is see such a weapon shooting down a civil plane somewhere in Europe/Israel/US in the future...

i think you need to get your facts right .. its mainly Nato who is supporting them. even Britain publicly approved to supply them with arms and armoured cars

i think you need to get your facts right .. its mainly Nato who is supporting them. even Britain publicly approved to supply them with arms and armoured cars

Mainly the European portion of NATO.

Another Taliban in making. Some countries just dont learn. What a shame.

Now it is not categorize as terrorism rather they will label it helping the people getting libration from their so called dictator.

But what if these so called liberation army turn right back at them ,what will they do start world war 3.

These FSA are bunch of idiots fighting for money by playing at enemy's hand. If they could see that they are doing no favour to themselves either except firing weapons brainlessly .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom