What's new

BrahMos Ready for Launch from Submarines

And yet you cry foul when we try to counter you guys. And the last time I checked all of India was talking about how their policies are not Pakistan centric. So why dont you guys make up ur mind first that what is it.

Our Main Enemy is Pakistan..... but Looking at the Bigger Picture it's China also......

We are preparing for both.....

Brahmos has a range of 290Km, it's basically sort rang cruse missile with big Punch due to it's speed(Brahmos has 42 times higher Kinetic energy then Tomahok due to speed) so it's main target is Pakistan's Land and Sea weapons...........

There are various weapons in Indian inventory and each have it's own role.........

But Brahmos is specially for you Guys........:lol:

Our Main Enemy is Pakistan..... but Looking at the Bigger Picture it's China also......

Brahmos has a range of 290Km, it's basically sort rang cruse missile with big Punch due to it's speed(Brahmos has 42 times higher Kinetic energy then Tomahok due to speed) so it's main target is Pakistan's Land and Sea weapons...........

There are various weapons in Indian inventory and each have it's own role.........

Don't start firing. You are newbie. Once you spent time here you will realize the truth. It's discussion of topic and not practice of war.

Its better not to argue with an idiot! So I will let you live in your lala land have fun. :pakistan:

Brahmos is definitely a special weapon in Indian aresenal but saying that it has been made specifically for Pakistan will be kiddish.
India does not intend to go in a war with any of its neighbour.

remember Brahmos might be the fastest in its kind,but we still are behind with our overall missile programme.:coffee:

@Khalidali nd Mr.Cool

Y dont u guys give it a rest..?

Mr.Cool:
Bro we know the capabilities of that missile nd if it can be launched from underwater...awesome...
if they underestimate nd say we live in lala land fine..its not going to change the reality 0.00001%.

Khalid ali:
Bro u r senior with more than 500 posts..u know very well hw newcomers post (from both sides) before they get used to this forum.Is it required from u..?

@Khalidali nd Mr.Cool

Y dont u guys give it a rest..?

Mr.Cool:
Bro we know the capabilities of that missile nd if it can be launched from underwater...awesome...
if they underestimate nd say we live in lala land fine..its not going to change the reality 0.00001%.

Khalid ali:
Bro u r senior with more than 500 posts..u know very well hw newcomers post (from both sides) before they get used to this forum.Is it required from u..?

I should have kept my cool! I tried to tell him but he didnt listen! Thanks though.

whether it may be from on Land , from the air , on the sea and even under the sea. The worlds fastest cruise missile "Brahamos" is ready and able to serve. Eliminating its target in under 5 minutes after launch.

Makes a good sales pitch

Brahmos is definitely a special weapon in Indian aresenal but saying that it has been made specifically for Pakistan will be kiddish.
India does not intend to go in a war with any of its neighbour.

remember Brahmos might be the fastest in its kind,but we still are behind with our overall missile programme.:coffee:

With respect to whom bro...China or Pakistan??? Anyways as far as i know with Agni 3 in picture we have enough deterrant as per our current threat perceptions...Agni 5 will make it deadlier...so not sure what you mean by behind unless and until you are thinking about having an ICBM to scare the world....

1-Land to land version
2-Anti ship version
3-Air to land version
4-Now submarine version.............:bounce::bounce:

only shortcoming is its RANGE...500 km. would be pretty good...

Brahmos has to be something real special and I am sure it proved itself to be one of the best in its class, which is why India has worked to create a Land version, then a ship version, then an air version and now a submarine version.

This has to be real good to be able to be deployed in so many forms.
IA is loving it. :smitten:

:rofl: So Russian missiles are ready for launch from "Russian" subs? Why it took Russia so long? It seems ruskies have cracked the related tech during the 1950s ? :lazy:

:rofl: So Russian missiles are ready for launch from "Russian" subs? Why it took Russia so long? It seems ruskies have cracked the related tech during the 1950s ? :lazy:

Because they did not have genious like you...:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom