What's new

Brahmos missile test video, awesome accuracy, goosebumps guaranteed

Thing to note is damage to the ship shown above is simply bcoz of its sheer kinetic energy of the projectile...imagine what can it do with a high explosive war head!

images

remember red flag accurately hit.

good, go take a another loan from soapa paawa china and buy it from us.

if you are done trolling , we Indians have real things to discuses

@RISING SUN

i heard brahmos is being upgraded is this true?
Upgraded in what sense? There are multiple types in various stages right now. 1st is that present UVLM is enough for all current and future Bramhos missiles. 2nd All current 290 km range Bramhos missiles have got software patch upgrades and range is increased by 50 percent that is 450 km per missile maximum range. 3rd is some major sensor/fuel and other upgrades which will increase range by by at least 200%(somewhere between 900-1000 kms range). 4th known minimum altitude 3 meters above ground objects and maximum upto 14000 meters. 5th hyper-sonic Bramhos 2 will have the speed upto 8 mach while retaining the range and altitude. 6th Bramhos NG in works which will be half of current missile weight and way shorter, due to reduced size, it will be difficult to detect as well. Apart from this Bramhos is universal missile, Indian military has the flexibility to launch it from any mode available at its disposal. Thank you.

I did NOT see any missile hitting its target ... before and after ... like to see side view that missile hitting its target.

I did NOT see any missile hitting its target ... before and after ... like to see side view that missile hitting its target.
At 1:05 to 1:10, 2:35 to 2:45, 2:55 seconds frame, you can sense the missile, visibility will be difficult due to missile speed.

I want to make a claim on this thread.India HAS Hypersonic Missiles.
I don't think India has them currently, but probably in the future:

"According to Deputy Defense Minister, Army General Dmitry Bulgakov, Russia is currently developing the new special fuel for hypersonic missiles that would enable it to exceed Mach 5.

Missiles reaching Mach 5 speeds (6,125 kilometers per hour) are categorized as "hypersonic"; they evade detection by an enemy's air defense system, complicating its ability to intercept the missile. Experts stressed that hypersonic weapons could drastically shift the world's military power balance. So far, global geopolitical players have recently joined the race aimed at boosting their hypersonic capabilities."
Source: https://sputniknews.com/military/201502201018535730/

Indians will not stop taking pride in foreign technology and Chinese will not stop making fun..:cheers:

Indians will not stop taking pride in foreign technology and Chinese will not stop making fun..:cheers:

Foreign or desi what does it matter the technology is in our hands now and we will take pride, and no one here care about those who have third rated knockoffs for weapons, they can make fun or die of grief we hardly give a damn:D

Can someone give me the URL of Pakistan's MIRV testing video? I need it for research purpose, all I find is some missile name ababeel flying but where are multiple warhead hitting target video? I need it for my next assignment. Thanks in advance.

You are in for disappointment buddy, i am sure of that.

Can someone give me the URL of Pakistan's MIRV testing video? I need it for research purpose, all I find is some missile name ababeel flying but where are multiple warhead hitting target video? I need it for my next assignment. Thanks in advance.
we never released video of any Ballistic missile hitting the target(so you can assume that our missile don't actually work if you like) beside that this thread is not about Pakistan
@The Eagle

You are in for disappointment buddy, i am sure of that.
give me link of Indian long range MIRV BM hitting the target??

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom