What's new

BrahMos making IAF formidable

2.5 tonne single non nuclear missile needs.special modification in mki to carry .. making fighter useless as a fighter... changes whole twr and dynamics

Those 42 brahmos carrying mki flankers will be tasked to fly deep into Pakistan

To destroy

Your only nuclear power station building wars heads
Your biggest naval port
Your command and control centre
And your biggest air base

THERE ARE STILL 230 other MKI TO provide Air dominance

To destroy

Your biggest naval port

There are 216 Brahmos with upgradable range to 600 km already on Pakistani border. They are enough to reach pretty much anywhere in Pakistan.
There was mo real need to modify 42 MKIs

To destroy

Your biggest naval port

I hope you have billion plus coffins... it would be a shame to wrap whats left in cartons

There are 216 Brahmos with upgradable range to 600 km already on Pakistani border. They are enough to reach pretty much anywhere in Pakistan.
There was mo real need to modify 42 MKIs
What if pag destroyed near border assets in preemptive strike? See military planners on either side of border is not fools,they will consider all possibilities and option. Brahmos carrying aircraft also one such option. But i do agree with one point,its not wice decision freeze 40 mki to brahmos carrier roles,instead of should have gone for sure.

What if pag destroyed near border assets in preemptive strike? See military planners on either side of border is not fools,they will consider all possibilities and option. Brahmos carrying aircraft also one such option. But i do agree with one point,its not wice decision freeze 40 mki to brahmos carrier roles,instead of should have gone for sure.

52 tomahawks with a conventional warhead failed to take out a Syrian airbase completely... aircraft were flying within 24 hours from that base.... I am not saying that they did not do any damage...

with 50 percent availability rate you want to send 21 MKIs across the border to launch 21 brahmos missiles... at a nuclear power??

I would say that's very kind of you

52 tomahawks with a conventional warhead failed to take out a Syrian airbase completely... aircraft were flying within 24 hours from that base.... I am not saying that they did not do any damage...

with 50 percent availability rate you want to send 21 MKIs across the border to launch 21 brahmos missiles... at a nuclear power??

See,no body is going to wage war on a nuclear nation. AFAIK the military gap between india and pak is much narrower than US & north korea.,so if country like US isn't ready to take a country like NK means there is no way india is fighting pakistan. My point is very clear,military planners see thing differently than we pdf members.

PAKISTANIS will have mki avialibility down to 20% in their dreams

TELL ME whats the availability of the USA sanctioned F16

or the 60 year old Mirages your telling us you fly

PAKISTANIS will have mki avialibility down to 20% in their dreams

TELL ME whats the availability of the USA sanctioned F16

or the 60 year old Mirages your telling us you fly

take your thumb out of where you have stuck it and stick to topic....its not about availability of f 16s

take your thumb out of where you have stuck it and stick to topic....its not about availability of f 16s

Your correct the thread is about

250+ su30mki

AND 1000 + cruise missles that travel at 1km per second

YOU BLINK its too late

th

th

th

Back
Top Bottom