What's new

BrahMos-ER test fired for the first time at 450 km range.

The missile always had a longer range hence the induction in huge volumes. But this missile can be defeated as well. So no worries for US

how are you going to defeat this missile?

Brahmos can evolve into Hypersonic, MIRV, varying speeds - terrain hugging I mean sub sonic flight until it reaches near the target then start the ramjet.

This Missile can have many variants.

Actually, the last I heard, it's over 4000 km.

It will be around 1000km- That will help India to strike deep and cut Chinese supply lines and fortified bunkers In Tibet and Chengdu region-

India is also planning a double ramjet cruise missile with even greater range- But I think It will be scrapped in favor of Scramjet Hypersonic cruise missile-

Brahmos can evolve into Hypersonic, MIRV, varying speeds - terrain hugging I mean sub sonic flight until it reaches near the target then start the ramjet.

Yes, Brahmos can have MIRV. Only India has a cruise missile with reentry vehicle. Also, about terrain hugging, get Nirbhay working first.

It will be around 1000km- That will help India to strike deep and cut Chinese supply lines and fortified bunkers In Tibet and Chengdu region-

India is also planning a double ramjet cruise missile with even greater range- But I think It will be scrapped in favor of Scramjet Hypersonic cruise missile-

My number is as good as yours. And guess where I pull my number from. Same place as everyone else on this thread.LOL

Yes, Brahmos can have MIRV. Only India has a cruise missile with reentry vehicle. Also, about terrain hugging, get Nirbhay working first.

These days India is getting under the skin of chinese false flaggers to such an extent that they are assuming some fake superior role and started giving advises as if any one care here :lol::lol::lol:

There is no business for you to come to this thread and try to exhibit your pathetic spectator status and burn dude. Do not spoil your day and stay safe from Indians here.

These days India is getting under the skin of chinese false flaggers to such an extent that they are assuming some fake superior role and started giving advises as if any one care here :lol::lol::lol:

There is no business for you to come to this thread and try to exhibit your pathetic spectator status and burn dude. Do not spoil your day and stay safe from Indians here.

Tell me which of my flag is false? I'm a Taiwanese American. I had Taiwanese passport but now I only have a US passport. When I only had a green card, I went to China with a special permit and I was treated as a Chinese. I no longer can get that permit.

Tell me which of my flag is false? I'm a Taiwanese American. I had Taiwanese passport but now I only have a US passport. When I only had a green card, I went to China with a special permit and I was treated as a Chinese. I no longer can get that permit.

Yet you cling to each Indian thread like a disease. I mean you must have the record for number of posts and only 1 positive rating lol....because you cling, repeat, go in circles and repeat some more....with no actual content.

Vast majority of Taiwanese and even Chinese are not so obsessed like you about each and every Indian defence thread....so of course people will call you a false flag. If you want to counter that, participate in more balanced way like genuine Chinese origin members in this forum across the full spectrum of the forums here. Yet you are found only here....one only needs to go to your recent activity and posting history to see it. At any given moment, almost every single thing is an Indian topic in those.

Yet you cling to each Indian thread like a disease. I mean you must have the record for number of posts and only 1 positive rating lol....because you cling, repeat, go in circles and repeat some more....with no actual content.

Vast majority of Taiwanese and even Chinese are not so obsessed like you about each and every Indian defence thread....so of course people will call you a false flag. If you want to counter that, participate in more balanced way like genuine Chinese origin members in this forum across the full spectrum of the forums here. Yet you are found only here....one only needs to go to your recent activity and posting history to see it. At any given moment, almost every single thing is an Indian topic in those.

I enjoy the most stimulating topics. And India is providing those.

How many countries brag about becoming a superpower. As for relating to this thread, there are bunch of India's taking wild guesses on the range of Brahmos. Which other nationality are taking wild guesses about the range of the missiles?

Ciws like AK, goalkeeper are good candidate to check brahmos,and a navy with decent EW can deflect any missiles with radar seekers. Don't live in fools paradise man, brahmos is one of the deadly missile out there,but it can be destroyed.

Ciws like AK, goalkeeper are good candidate to check brahmos,and a navy with decent EW can deflect any missiles with radar seekers. Don't live in fools paradise man, brahmos is one of the deadly missile out there,but it can be destroyed.
Ciws is too late the kinetic energy will impact the ship.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom