What's new

BrahMos aims to create $13 billion order book

Bharati considers its enemies are close to its borders :no: where as friends are far off..poor diplomacy: :angry:

Indians are use to it, it is called good diplomacy. Due to this diplomacy, today you are having a Azaad/free Country and BD flag in your avtar. if we want to control BD, we can easily do that in 1971.

trust is the first step to the good relation, and our neighboring countries are untrustworthy to India till now. (Nepal and Bhutan not included in untrustworthy neighbors)

Bharati considers its enemies are close to its borders :no: where as friends are far off..poor diplomacy: :angry:

hmmm... Right decision taken by India... Else brahmos may end up with the non_state actors of our neighboring countries ... :argh:

No doubt its a new concept.A cruise missile is rarely supersonic..But looking at the scram jet design...its not that cutting edge,and soon we may see a Chinese missile of similar design.

As long as the Americans and Europeans do not express any intrest it cannot be judged as a technological break through. Super sonic cruise missle tech has exisitence since the 1980's but reluctance of major contractors to develops speaks something about its capability. I am a big fan of tech but unfortunately anything not proven in war is just a decoration piece.

Any weapons of such serious potential will not be peddled in arms market for export.

As long as the Americans and Europeans do not express any intrest it cannot be judged as a technological break through. Super sonic cruise missle tech has exisitence since the 1980's but reluctance of major contractors to develops speaks something about its capability. I am a big fan of tech but unfortunately anything not proven in war is just a decoration piece.

Any weapons of such serious potential will not be peddled in arms market for export.
Really? Then can you explain to me why US is developing the FastHawk? Though both east and west researched into this field since 80s, Russia emerged successful and the proof of that you can see in BrahMos.

First of all, NATO members won't be sold this to even if we Indians wanted as Russians would refuse to accept the sale.

Dude, that means more than 80% of world's new equipment is decoration piece including your and our fighters, submarines, tanks etc. There have to be enough wars to test and develop technology.

Do you know the secret behind US, Russian and Israeli technological R&D and advancement in defence? Because they involve themselves in war really frequently to test their newly developed weapons and later improve it further and come out really good.

so u think pakistani nuclear bombs are piece of decoration...?
case they have not been tested in real war..
have some life..:flame::flame::flame::flame:

so u think pakistani nuclear bombs are piece of decoration...?
case they have not been tested in real war..
have some life..:flame::flame::flame::flame:

well neither has any countries' except maybe U.S.A.

initial nuclear tests would confirm effectiveness/yield etc.

lets just hope tests remain tests. People here act as if the nuclear option is a game. With regard to Pakistan and india it just assures mututal destruction and annihilation of a good chunk of Asia continent.

as for Brahmos --does india get anything out of Russia inducting the missile, considering it was part of the project? Transactionally speaking how does it work

well neither has any countries' except maybe U.S.A.

initial nuclear tests would confirm effectiveness/yield etc.

lets just hope tests remain tests. People here act as if the nuclear option is a game. With regard to Pakistan and india it just assures mututal destruction and annihilation of a good chunk of Asia continent.

as for Brahmos --does india get anything out of Russia inducting the missile, considering it was part of the project? Transactionally speaking how does it work

u speak this much lot know...i think there are many like u in pakistan...and i am sure in another 5 years pakistan will make a hypersonic cruise missile and also plant pakistans flag on moon..
good luck friend..pakistan needs intelligent people like u...

well yes for our defence and for the sake of knowledge advancement i hope we attain those things; and i hope i can one day raise a family in an environment where nukes and mass murder are not the reality of the day.....war is always least preferred option; and in war, using nukes is also least preferred (extreme) option

We get paid 50% of whatever amount Russia chose worth of BrahMos purchase if you are talking about financially since this is a JV, even though Russia holds significant tech in this. Same case for Russians when we buy the missiles.

Now Russia inducting the missiles, we simply have to show that even the other maker is interested. The problem is, the existing missiles in Russian Navy haven't completed their lifespan; so they aren't ready to accept BrahMos yet.

cool.. surely one day it may be used in any of the upcoming war in which u can see...:taz:

Back
Top Bottom