What's new

Brahmin India

So you mean to say RSS does not control the bjp?

RSS is not active anymore or don't have the muscle,
If you look at the current young generation (18-30), not even 1% belong to RSS school of thought (90% wont be able to tell its full form)

Brahmins are the pimps. Banias are their prostitutes.
Brahmins use money generated by banias to maintain a firm hold over India.

3 percent Brahmin make 50 percent of bureacracy and media. Top politicians of all national parties are mostly brahmins.
who told you that

why is doing buisness and using brains and gerating wealth and giving empolyement bieng associated with prostitution

while living like parasites on tax payers money and getting govt jobs even after bieng undeserving and bringing less than half the %tage as desrving candidtes not called theft ?

what kind of studid thing is that

a peson can balck mail me for saying what i did not , he can loot my home or beat me up but i connot say him anything or report him cause once his ancessitors were "opressed"

So you mean to say RSS does not control the bjp?
no RSS does not control BJP i am 4th gen RSS and was there in 1990 when mulayam killed scores of hindus to pacufy muslims of ghats of saryu when you were not even born ... i as of the genration who marched on streets of delhi for agistaion against mandal commission for not to devide this nation on caste basis or it will produce a genration of incompetent fools whome you could never reason with ... now loo at yourself you dont even know fascts that ambetcar is a bhramin gotar and that B is for bhimrao and R is for ramji

@Ocean This is how Brahmins lie when they get cornered.

I wish brahmins were banned from this thread.

Bullshit theory :P
Ididnt author the article , but if the author is saying it there must be a reason.

@Ocean This is how Brahmins lie when they get cornered.

I wish brahmins were banned from this thread.
Majority of brahmins on this forum are all kashtriyas ,vaishyas ,Dalits pretending to be brahmins online for social acceptance.

Ididnt author the article , but if the author is saying it there must be a reason.
I was referring to post by the other member where he says Brahmins control Baniyas (Ambanis, Adanis, Jindals etc)

Indian state is basically handled and contorlled by these Brahmins. The strings to indian army, ib , raw are in hinduvta brahmins hands.

Tho majority indians on this forum are disowned dalits who pretend to be of higher castes to gain social acceptance.
Your knowledge is pretty shallow about India and her workings. Absolutely BS - whoever you heard this from

I spreading awareness. I am fighting for the down trodden. What's your problem with that? Oh I almost forgot you are a brahmin.

What do you get out of torturing lower castes? You better try that with me. You know what we do with you bhaiyyas in here.

The police in here won't even register a complaint if a bhaiyya likes you end ups mutiliated and dumped in the gutter. Just saying. Not threatening you.

So don't take your dp seriously.
What’s a bhaiyya?

Running away from what? A tamilian brahmin like you. You were the ones to run away from Tamil Nadu when dravidiana starting kicking your little behind

I am not a Brahmin, I am from Andhra.

Yeah regarding your gibberish, it is not worth replying. Nothing like that is going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom