What's new

Featured BRA Sniper assasinated in Dargis, Iran

Baloch Republican Army's Sniper has been assassinated in Iran by Unknown. He was abducted, tortured & neutralized.

According to details, on 11th August BRA militant had left his house on motorbike in Dargis area, on the outskirts of Chabahar city. When he did not return home later in the evening his family got worried and started looking for him & his group commander was informed. Next morning his bullet ridden body was found in the area near Dargis Dam.

Deceased has been identified as Faris Baloch alias Rehmat Jamal Baloch, sniper from BRA.

BRA's spokesperson Beebagr Baloch has confirmed the killing today. He has accused ISI's Cover Action Team for killing of their militant.

View attachment 662215

Refer my post.... Almost a month ago....

....waisay its a good thinking on their part....basing some of their training camps near Chahbahar (north of it, near distance), provides built in security.....makes them a A BIT inaccessible...but then its not unbreakable, Maginot Line was much difficult......this....walk in the park.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/sindh-balochistan-terrorism-watch.658751/page-8#post-12581512

....waisay its a good thinking on their part....basing some of their training camps near Chahbahar (north of it, near distance), provides built in security.....makes them a A BIT inaccessible...but then its not unbreakable, Maginot Line was much difficult......this....walk in the park.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/sindh-balochistan-terrorism-watch.658751/page-8#post-12581512

Pinpoint precision, much like a sniper's aim.

Somehow i missed this post of yours as I was away for a week or two in those days, But you were spot of, Dashtyari is a region identified by militants on map of "Greater Balochistan" and it is exactly North - East of Chabahar

balochistan-map.jpg

basing some of their training camps near Chahbahar (north of it, near distance), provides built in security.....makes them a A BIT inaccessible...but then its not unbreakable
didn't get that. ? are you talking about concentration? bcz it is easy to eliminate an organised/centralised group but you need a big punch.. than a splinter rag tag one.

Good riddance.

Interesting that this happened right near Chabahar, isn't a certain neighbour involved there?

If neighbors were involved then what makes you think that we'd be succeeding in assassinations? Iranians are cooperating here

If neighbors were involved then what makes you think that we'd be succeeding in assassinations? Iranians are cooperating here

By neighbour, I meant India. I can't really comment on whether there is any major intel cooperation between Iran and Pakistan, as I don't know, but I guess there may be tacit approval from Iran to conduct such ops but even that is speculation.

Funny how the BRA terminology is so similar to Indian terminology:

India: Pakistan uses Border Action Teams (BAT)
BRA Terrorists: Pakistan uses Covert Action Teams (CAT)
Recently there's been an increase in reports of these terrorist scum hiding in other countries being hunted...
...with each new report...I keep thinking it's ISI finally doing what needs to be done. This is a refreshing change...bcuz ISI didn't operate like this in the past(at least not at this level). Before these scum used to enjoy the safety of other countries...no more.

Of course this is just speculation.

Recently there's been an increase in reports of these terrorist scum hiding in other countries being hunted...
...with each new report...I keep thinking it's ISI finally doing what needs to be done. This is a refreshing change...bcuz ISI didn't operate like this in the past(at least not at this level). Before these scum used to enjoy the safety of other countries...no more.

Of course this is just speculation.
You could be hearing more because of social media becoming more prevalent, especially as a means of communication by terrorist organizations.

The relevant Pakistani intelligence/military organizations didn’t say anything about such covert actions in the past, aren’t saying anything now and aren’t going to say anything in the future.

Baloch Republican Army's Sniper has been assassinated in Iran by Unknown. He was abducted, tortured & neutralized.

According to details, on 11th August BRA militant had left his house on motorbike in Dargis area, on the outskirts of Chabahar city. When he did not return home later in the evening his family got worried and started looking for him & his group commander was informed. Next morning his bullet ridden body was found in the area near Dargis Dam.

Deceased has been identified as Faris Baloch alias Rehmat Jamal Baloch, sniper from BRA.

BRA's spokesperson Beebagr Baloch has confirmed the killing today. He has accused ISI's Cover Action Team for killing of their militant.

View attachment 662215
khas kaam jahan PAK .

Pakistan now hunting traitors and terrorists in foreign lands.

Government / Military keeps quite and no one complains.

:pakistan:

Question is, are we operating on Iranian soil with or without their consent?

View attachment 662215

You could be hearing more because of social media becoming more prevalent, especially as a means of communication by terrorist organizations.

The relevant Pakistani intelligence/military organizations didn’t say anything about such covert actions in the past, aren’t saying anything now and aren’t going to say anything in the future.
Social media has been common place for a good decade now...
...and yet such killings seem a more recent phenomenon(the pace that seems to have picked up in the last couple of years).

Back
Top Bottom