What's new

Featured BRA Sniper assasinated in Dargis, Iran

Baloch Republican Army's Sniper has been assassinated in Iran by Unknown. He was abducted, tortured & neutralized.

According to details, on 11th August BRA militant had left his house on motorbike in Dargis area, on the outskirts of Chabahar city. When he did not return home later in the evening his family got worried and started looking for him & his group commander was informed. Next morning his bullet ridden body was found in the area near Dargis Dam.

Deceased has been identified as Faris Baloch alias Rehmat Jamal Baloch, sniper from BRA.

BRA's spokesperson Beebagr Baloch has confirmed the killing today. He has accused ISI's Cover Action Team for killing of their militant.

View attachment 662215
I believe Iran have realized now that Indian government will give them only false promises, its better to change side and join the winning team i.e. Pakistan and China.

Baloch Republican Army's Sniper has been assassinated in Iran by Unknown. He was abducted, tortured & neutralized.

According to details, on 11th August BRA militant had left his house on motorbike in Dargis area, on the outskirts of Chabahar city. When he did not return home later in the evening his family got worried and started looking for him & his group commander was informed. Next morning his bullet ridden body was found in the area near Dargis Dam.

Deceased has been identified as Faris Baloch alias Rehmat Jamal Baloch, sniper from BRA.

BRA's spokesperson Beebagr Baloch has confirmed the killing today. He has accused ISI's Cover Action Team for killing of their militant.

View attachment 662215
Can you please remove this picture and replace it with this one i have edited it.
I DO NOT WANT TO READ SHAHEED NEAR HIS NAME
Thanks

vSZaw8z.jpg

@waz @Foxtrot Alpha

Well done, these scums must be hunted and exterminated. Its about time ISI takes a page out of Mossads page, for too long these people have spilled the blood of our countrymen. We must also get even with their supporters and funders, after all 71's repayment is in due with interest.

Back
Top Bottom