What's new

Boy BEATEN in Nawaz Sharif Jalsa!!!

be honest with ur self as like i said earlier, u can lie and fool everyone but u cant lie and fool ur self. so be honest with ur self if not for the sake of Pakistan and at least for the sake of khi and ur self.

out of all the crap posted in Post #17 where a guy is actually advocating the Extra Judicial Killing in Karachi ur still stuck on the death toll figure?

Out of all the stuff i have posted about Extra Judicial Killing in Karachi and how Nawaz Sharif is a hypocrite and the lack of Judicary in 1992 and all u seem to get from that post is "15000 was a wrong figure"?

so i dont know where u get ur bullsh!t over exaggerated no. from
so stop being like the jews who still are milking the so called millions of jews that were killed in ww2 and be honest with ur self as like i said earlier, u can lie and fool everyone but u cant lie and fool ur self. so be honest with ur self if not for the sake of Pakistan and at least for the sake of khi and ur self.

All of the Media and Army is barking 1500 death toll so im gonna take their word for it over yours

Now any comments on Army busting into ur house at will and taking u away on will?
Or about Extra Judicial Killing?
Or about the fact that no one said or did anything when the Army was deployed in Karachi?

Or are u still stuck on the exaggerated death toll figure?

Show me a video where Nawaz Sharif was beating up this guy? I need a video of Nawaz sharif beating the crap out of this guy. No ifs or buts. I want the video of NAWAZ sharif

Wow, You got a pretty severe Nawaz Sharif fetish, don't you ? Why don't you ask NS to make a video and send it to you eh ? You can even ask him to do something naughty with him and judging by his past record, i'm sure he'll oblige. You will have your own Mian Sahib doing whatever you like. Talk about being blessed eh brotha.

Time for khan? lol sure, thats wishful thinking. He will never come in power, mark my words mere bhai. You have no idea about pak politics.

putar jee ! nazo ka waqt khatam,now it is khan all the way

wat do u think u pml-n supporters and ppp can rig elections or create mischeif on polling stations just to rig votes,sunshine that time is gone.

these kids that u call burger as the word is going arnd ,are good at organised protests and if itr comes and our leader directs us ,our guns will be under his command,and mind u the burgers know gun ballistics well enough they use 9mms and 45s not the tees bores that ur paid workers will hardly be able to hold,if u want blood puttar jee,we will give u blood but this revolution has to come by ballet or bullet ,no tird way and u will find these burgers are quite good at organising militarily and voulantarily put their lives at staker for pakistan,not for any low life like sharif's

Time for khan? lol sure, thats wishful thinking. He will never come in power, mark my words mere bhai. You have no idea about pak politics.
Don't worry , we will not allow these corrupted(PMLN) Politicians,Land Snatchers, Lie rs and also we will not allow them to keep country back in 1990s Politics. At-least we Got leader in the form of Imran Khan. He will be Responsible for Cleaning up PMLN dirty party and their Jagedaars and Potohaaaries who are spoons of PMLN jalsa.

Back
Top Bottom