What's new

BOTH SYRIAN AMBASSADOR AND PUTIN SPEAK ON SUPER SOLDIERS

kenyannoobie

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
Hmm...yes,there's a Syria thread but imo,this deserves its own attention. Syrian ambassador twice mentioned 'Genetically Modified Soldiers,' late 2016 and early 2017 when they allegedly murdered their fellow departing ISIS fighters in Aleppo setting their buses aflame.
aleppo.jpg

Around a year ago,Al Jazeera interviewed a woman in either Aleppo or Ghouta who spoke on Giant Aliens at night eating dead civilians lying on the streets (I can't trace the clip now,unfortunately)-tbh, I dismissed these as understandable hallucinations due to witnessing constant death and destruction.
At the same time Putin spoke on the same:genetically-"modified super soldiers ‘worse than a nuclear bomb’ could be a reality
RUSSIAN President Vladimir Putin claims genetically-modified soldiers ‘worse than a nuclear bomb’ could soon become a reality"
https://www.news.com.au/world/vladi...y/news-story/5caf06957ff78e98002bb98ff87f943e

Its also a fact that wars are used to introduce new weapons systems and tactics. I'm convinced that the Anglo Zionist US faction,now losing ground rapidly to the America-first Trump guys on all fronts had or do have an operational secret super soldier program,they introduced in Syria.

Back
Top Bottom