What's new

Boston bomber Tamerlane denied citizenship for assault charge/FBI Interview

fallstuff

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
The point of this thread is to discuss the motive of Boston bombing, please share your if you know something of substance about it.

I was driving home from work listening to the Geraldo Rivera radio talk show. He commented on his show that the older brother had a gripe about getting denied U.S citizenship. He was apparently denied because of the red flag raised as a cause of FBI terror interview and also the domestic violence charges filed by an girlfriend which he believes were fabricated/not true . He was quite an accomplished boxer.

Tsarnaev, of Cambridge, represented New England in the National Golden Gloves Tournament of Champions in 2009, and would have done so again in 2010 after beating Worcester heavyweight Bryan Daniels in the New England final.

But because the Golden Gloves was an Olympic qualifier that year, and Tsarnaev was not yet a U.S. citizen, he was barred from the nationals, so Daniels went in his place as runner-up.

A 6-foot-1, 201-pound heavyweight during his prime, Tsarnaev also sparred against current USBA super middleweight champion Edwin “La Bomba” Rodriguez and super heavyweight amateur Owen Minor, both of Worcester. Tsarnaev defeated Daniels twice in the Golden Gloves.

Boston Marathon Was a Revenge Attack : NO QUARTER USA NET

I am not sure how much of this is true, but I would love to learn more from my fellow learned PDFers.

Come on folks, there has got to be a few people who can share their details !!!

.. discuss the motive of Boston bombing,... older brother had a gripe about getting denied U.S citizenship. ...the domestic violence charges f...

He was NOT denied his citizenship. That was FALSE news.
His application is still under process. It was just delayed due to his record of interactions with FBI.

As to domestic case, I'm not sure if that pertains to his wife or some other girlfriend that he had!!!
As per his mother, he separated from his wife as they didn't get along well.

As to motives, US-agencies must be questioned who exploded those bombs killing their innocent civilians. Those 2 were innocent.

My guess would be that the older brother was being used by US agencies against Russia, probably in Chechnya(?). That could be the reason Russia asked FBI to interrogate older brother. FBI cleared him in 2011 as he was one of their own.

As US does to ALL the patsies, they had to be eliminated. They planned killing 2 birds with one stone by ridding patsies & staging another false-flag against Islam at the same time...

just saw a US sheriff body searching one of the suspects wife and pressing her boobs with both hands.
the sheriff was a man.
didn't they have women in the police to body search a woman?
specially when pressing her boobs was to be part of the search?

Too early to tell and I seriously doubt Dzhokhar Tsarnaev know all the details. Perhaps other members might know if the bombers were part of a sleeper cell.

Boston bomb suspect blames brother: report

BOSTON: Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has told investigators his brother was the leader in last week's deadly attacks, and that no international terrorist groups were behind them, CNN reported.

The network cited an unnamed US government source as saying that "preliminary interviews with Tsarnaev indicate the two brothers fit the classification of self-radicalized jihadists."

"Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, wounded and held in a Boston hospital, has said his brother (Tamerlan, 26) -- who was killed early Friday -- wanted to defend Islam from attack," CNN quoted the source as saying. But the surviving suspect indicated that international groups were not part of the brothers' acts, the report said.

The younger Tsarnaev, 19, could face the death penalty after being charged Monday for his alleged role in the attacks that left three people dead and 200 wounded.

Dzhokar Tsarnaev was arraigned in his hospital bed on charges of using and conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction, and malicious destruction of property by means of deadly explosives, the US Department of Justice said.

The charges Monday, a week on from the twin marathon bombings, as Americans marked the time the bombs went off with a moment of silence observed across the nation, from the White House to the New York Stock Exchange.

If Tsarnaev, a naturalized US citizen of Chechen descent, is convicted of the federal charges, he faces time behind bars -- or even the death penalty.

Boston bomb suspect blames brother: report - thenews.com.pk

just saw a US sheriff body searching one of the suspects wife and pressing her boobs with both hands.
the sheriff was a man.
USA problem is they try their best to **** of Muslims and than they cry when they hit back

Boston bomb suspect blames brother: report

BOSTON: Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has told investigators his brother was the leader in last week's deadly attacks, and that no international terrorist groups were behind them, CNN reported.

The network cited an unnamed US government source as saying that "preliminary interviews with Tsarnaev indicate the two brothers fit the classification of self-radicalized jihadists."

"Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, wounded and held in a Boston hospital, has said his brother (Tamerlan, 26) -- who was killed early Friday -- wanted to defend Islam from attack," CNN quoted the source as saying. But the surviving suspect indicated that international groups were not part of the brothers' acts, the report said.

The younger Tsarnaev, 19, could face the death penalty after being charged Monday for his alleged role in the attacks that left three people dead and 200 wounded.

Dzhokar Tsarnaev was arraigned in his hospital bed on charges of using and conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction, and malicious destruction of property by means of deadly explosives, the US Department of Justice said.

The charges Monday, a week on from the twin marathon bombings, as Americans marked the time the bombs went off with a moment of silence observed across the nation, from the White House to the New York Stock Exchange.

If Tsarnaev, a naturalized US citizen of Chechen descent, is convicted of the federal charges, he faces time behind bars -- or even the death penalty.

Boston bomb suspect blames brother: report - thenews.com.pk

Thanks for this post.

After 9/11, LEA's in US have gone overboard in misuse of authority, such incidents are a norm now, and most affected people are innocent common citizens.

the sheriff was a man.

Last edited by a moderator:
The point of this thread is to discuss the motive of Boston bombing, please share your if you know something of substance about it.

I was driving home from work listening to the Geraldo Rivera radio talk show. He commented on his show that the older brother had a gripe about getting denied U.S citizenship. He was apparently denied because of the red flag raised as a cause of FBI terror interview and also the domestic violence charges filed by an girlfriend which he believes were fabricated/not true . He was quite an accomplished boxer.

I am not sure how much of this is true, but I would love to learn more from my fellow learned PDFers.

Shouldn't we wait for the authorities to release a definite statement stating the motive? Or else atm all we'll get is either Islamic terrorism or conspiracy theories. Even so there's a high chance, IMO, that the brothers were pissed about something completely unrelated to religion but used Islam nonetheless to try and justify their actions while they were at it. It's a bit difficult to buy that they were radicalized and trained illegal combatants.

He was NOT denied his citizenship. That was FALSE news.
His application is still under process. It was just delayed due to his record of interactions with FBI.

As to domestic case, I'm not sure if that pertains to his wife or some other girlfriend that he had!!!
As per his mother, he separated from his wife as they didn't get along well.

As to motives, US-agencies must be questioned who exploded those bombs killing their innocent civilians. Those 2 were innocent.

My guess would be that the older brother was being used by US agencies against Russia, probably in Chechnya(?). That could be the reason Russia asked FBI to interrogate older brother. FBI cleared him in 2011 as he was one of their own.

As US does to ALL the patsies, they had to be eliminated. They planned killing 2 birds with one stone by ridding patsies & staging another false-flag against Islam at the same time...

Webster Tarpley - Boston Bombing (World Crisis Radio 04-20-2013) - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom