What's new

Books soldiers should read to become better

Conqueror

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What are some books that are so good that they changed who you are? They changed the way you think, they changed the way you act and the way you look at life and your purpose in life?

Follow the pattern:
  1. Book title, author, a link to buy/download that
  2. The summary: What the book is teaching
  3. The impact: What has it changed in you?
Follow the pattern, unless you know better. Everyone is invited and all relevant books are welcome.

1667698814717.png

Title: Tribal Leadership: Leveraging Natural Groups to Build a Thriving Organization
Author: Dave Logan and Halee Fischer-Wright
Download: Get a legally free copy here

The summary: Build and evolve a collection of people into a single organic body that thinks, acts, and believes in a single goal. Understand what causes self-hatred and how they will progress to become leaders who are more than their physical selves.

The Impact: I now see people differently, and I know where I am in my evolution and how to progress from here. I've learned how to build teams and organisations that beat their competitors while also exceeding their own aspirations and capabilities. Read this book if you want to build unstoppable enterprises or social movements. This book helped to build the multibillion-dollar company Zappos, which was acquired by Amazon.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom