What's new

Bone-marrow transplant in Bangladesh

good news for bangladesh......:)
but still...
don't take chances ...come to india for better and cheaper transplants.....:D:D

tell it to ur pakistani citizens that they can avail better opportunities back in pakistan than in India, don't be surprised of they slap you and laugh their asses out. hahahaha pathetic pakistani. lying through ur teeth? Come on. get a frikking life man.

Retarded tribal there are many hospitals who do bone marrow transplants in Pakistan. If some patients go to Bharat is because its cheaper.

Joy Bangladesh of course, hello pakistan why u still lack in this sector? Come on uve got same genes as us, Bengalis on our eastern side got better of you, see what ur country is doing to U.
Thanks for the moral douche bag-ry, working on it :enjoy:

Retarded tribal there are many hospitals who do bone marrow transplants in Pakistan. If some patients go to Bharat is because its cheaper.

may be it's too much for ur dumb brains to grasp what I'm trying to tell it. FYKI Google medical tourism India and pakistan comparison. yes its cheap here in India for sure but BETTER treatment and BEST doctors in the world. got my point ?

may be it's too much for ur dumb brains to grasp what I'm trying to tell it. FYKI Google medical tourism India and pakistan comparison. yes its cheap here in India for sure but BETTER treatment and BEST doctors in the world. got my point ?

**** off tribal, the only reason some westerners goes to India is because its dirt cheap not world best.

Good progress by BD medical college & hospitals... these kind of news show me real development ..

PS.
Some guys here showing their rotted mantelity & blabbering about India,Pakistan,Africa & all universe but the news is about BD guys...

Pakistan doesn't lack in this field, bone marrow transplant is done in Pakistan since many years now.

why ths kinda stupidity only found in india? or there is some prob in indians themself...:o?
BTW there are better facilities in Pakistan with high standards and still soo many Africans & ME people come to Karachi for medical treatments some poors go to india just for cheap tretament with no or less documentations and check and balance. soo think before u open ur gutter

Indian doctors and students give Pakistani patient fresh lease of life - The Hindu

Amid border tensions, Indian doctors aid Pakistani patients

Back to Pakistan with Love

Pakistanis crossing border for Indian medical treatment. Patients thanking and praising India

Hundreds of Pakistanis travel to more medically advanced:D India each year to seek help. Many expect hostility in a nuclear rival of Pakistan, but they find compassion instead.

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/27/world/la-fg-pakistan-medical-20111027

India’s medical tourism sector is expected to experience an annual growth rate of 30%, making it a $2 billion industry by 2015

Medical tourism in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:sarcastic::flame::flame::flame::flame:

Indian doctors and students give Pakistani patient fresh lease of life - The Hindu
Amid border tensions, Indian doctors aid Pakistani patients
Back to Pakistan with Love
Pakistanis crossing border for Indian medical treatment. Patients thanking and praising India
Not BS but the truth,i am ready for the debate.

Don't you think, the above posted links are more than enough to prove you right :coffee:
that guy is a troll and second ID of Shan :crazy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom