What's new

Bomb blast at Faizabad Islamabad affter Musharraf shifted to Chak Shahzad from AFIC (Geo News)

fawwaxs

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Breaking: Gen Musharraf arives safely at Chak Shehzad Farm House Blast occured nr Faizabad flyover on same route leaving 1 metre deep trench

پرویز مشرف فارم ہاؤس منتقل ایک گھنٹے کے بعد وہاں دھماکہ ہوا کسی جانی نقصان کی اطلاح نہیں #GeoNews

Lol dramaybaaz. A lot of journalists including Najam sethi had already predicted this drama. Musharaf is begging the military and the US to save his *** but I think the military has made its mind not to associate itself with a traitor called Musharaf.

Lol dramaybaaz. A lot of journalists including Najam sethi had already predicted this drama. Musharaf is begging the military and the US to save his *** but I think the military has made its mind not to associate itself with a traitor called Musharaf.

and what about islamabad court attack, was that drama as well?

Maybe just maybe it's courtesy of big face sitting in London :partay:

i think u r paranoid, does altaf and MQM also haunt you in your nightmares?

Who said anything about altaf?:D Ahhh I get it you've nicked altaf fat face:sarcastic:

a fat face is a lot better than the total nut case u support called imran he will be responsible if terrorism grows and becomes a cancer

be prepared to be treated like how TTP treat their women

A drama full in progress both Army and Nawaz want to throw him out of the country but nawaz won't take it on his head so he refused now he would as Musharraf to contact court they would say we haven't told you to put it in ECL so take it out and they will take it out and he would run away

A drama full in progress both Army and Nawaz want to throw him out of the country but nawaz won't take it on his head so he refused now he would as Musharraf to contact court they would say we haven't told you to put it in ECL so take it out and they will take it out and he would run away

first try to clear me

1) is musharraf doing this dramebazi alone?

2) if he is not doing this alone then it must be army right? and you say army wants to throw mush out

3) nawaz is already keeping mush under ECL and is refusing to take his name out of it

so all your idiotic theories fall flat

first try to clear me

1) is musharraf doing this dramebazi alone?

2) if he is not doing this alone then it must be army right? and you say army wants to throw mush out

3) nawaz is already keeping mush under ECL and is refusing to take his name out of it

so all your idiotic theories fall flat
Its Army who is doing it not Musharraf alone Mr its Army who is trying to send him back Mr none of my theory falls flat its you who want to live in denial

Its Army who is doing it not Musharraf alone Mr its Army who is trying to send him back Mr none of my theory falls flat its you who want to live in denial

why would army do such a thing in order to send musharraf abroad?

why would army do such a thing in order to send musharraf abroad?
Because he is their army chief and they don't want him to end up in Jail they told him not to come back but that dumbo did but now they can't let their former boss get punished so they are trying their best to send him abroad

Because he is their army chief and they don't want him to end up in Jail they told him not to come back but that dumbo did but now they can't let their former boss get punished so they are trying their best to send him abroad

then they only need to make a deal not do bomb blasts, i still dont get your theiry, why would army do bomb blasts ust to send mush abroad?

Back
Top Bottom