What's new

Bomb blast at Faizabad Islamabad affter Musharraf shifted to Chak Shahzad from AFIC (Geo News)

When did this happen?
I was there last night, no sign of any blast at flyover or anywhere near.

in isolation I will agree with you but one of such planners and attackers is adnan rashid who has risen in TTP leadership hierarchy he planned two attempts on Musharaf while Musharaf was in power and needed no sympathy

if there was any foul play involved then our interior ministry and ISI wouldnt have said openly that there are imminent attacks planned on Musharraf. if you think musharaf is pulling the strings of ministry and ISI then he wont allow himself to be humiliated on regular bases in front of vindictive and hostile judiciary.

While in general the Interior ministry and ISI may be against Musharraf, but I am sure there are enough sympathizers in both organizations for him to pull off something like this. Again, my only source of this feeling is the law of averages. So many attacks and yet none of them being successful

While in general the Interior ministry and ISI may be against Musharraf, but I am sure there are enough sympathizers in both organizations for him to pull off something like this. Again, my only source of this feeling is the law of averages. So many attacks and yet none of them being successful
this is why they remain calculated estimations both the law of probabilities and averages they are not absolute and there is no law of suspicion or conspiracy devised in Mathematics yet.

interior ministry is headed by Ch Nisar who is offering cricket matches to Taliban and he is the one who came up with the novel idea of trying Musharraf with treason after seeing that he was getting bailed and free from all other cases. then Nawaz league sought Ch Ifitikhar ex Cj who still have enough influence in courts and appointed carefully selected judges who have general sympathy for Al Qaeda and taliban, general enmity towards army and special grudge and hatred towards Musharraf. which leaves ISI which is part of the army and if you think they were supporting Musharraf through these methods then I wish they better change their thinking and do something better because its not cutting it.

there are many people who are frustrated that why their "angry brothers" are not succeeding and these failed attempts are actually making them more angry so my dear NO ... the people who dislike Musharraf or are indifferent about him will never sympathise with him over these attacks. they actually are taunting and celebrating that he is paying for his "sins".

politicians are ranting and complaining why Musharraf is being given state protection (and hence preventing terrorists to do their work).

Last edited:
1) ok boy let me not even mention how MQM has been cordial to PTI until your pathetic imran accused MQM and altaf being the murderers, inspite of the fact that he tried to lobby against MQM in london and tried to show 12 may when he made MQM an escape goat despite knowing the reality, MQM still shook hands with him and tried to support PTI, i mean the way MQM is stepping aside personal enemity, for the sake of friendship, understanding is really remarkable, if it were PMLN or PPP the way you have behaved to MQM just trying to occupy its karachi mandate they would have kicked out right, left and centre, it was MQM who appreciated your jalsa in karachi, so you see, MQM doesn't play pathetic politics like status quo parties like PTI, PMLN and PPP do MQM believes in uniting pakistanis not dividing them

2) if he sings, its his natural appearance not like imran who is all artificial, hypocrite, deciever etc

3) ohh really, then why doesn't imran do what he was trying to do i mean file cases against MQM in the SC

4) if MQM is involved in money laundering then they should have been behind bars don't they? on the other hand, you guys have been bank defaulters, fake degree walas etc

5) you don't need him, but Pakistanis need him, you can stick with your idiot leader
1. u tried to shoke hands with every one ..let it be plm q ppp or pmln ... its for ur own political status not for the sake of friendship .. they are just 2 city party the max they can do is get a stake at a proviance government ..so for their poltics they need to have at gud terms with all major political powers..
2.even before imran filed a case against altaf hussian ... there were 100's of case filed against him ..that is why he had to fle the country and leave the nationality
3. trail is going on in UK .... many mqm people has been caught for extortion in karachi .and target killing .. that is why u had the most problem from karachi operation .., all the vitness is killed on various occusions ..more over who ever do action against ur armed wings are killed by u .. i.e includes all the police officers that did operation against u ..
4. how can u define 2 cities as whole pakistan ...??? we dnt need a british national to dictate us

Back
Top Bottom