What's new

Bollywood scripts huge success at Pak box office

I am sure most of the hate posters here are listening to bollywood music, right now.

rahat fateh ali khan, atif aslam, ali zafar were praised by Indians for their talents despite their nationality. If we Indians were narrow minded then we wouldn't even allow them to enter India.

:rofl: YEH YEH ITS OBVIOUS ALMOST EVERY WHERE
THIS FUKIN BAL THKRY IS CHINESE I GUESS AND MUMBAI ISN'T IN NETHERLANDS :enjoy:

I cant belive people still watch shahrukh khan's movie (Unless you are forced by your gf/wife, in which case I will forgive you)

People watch movies based on stars, its unfortunate that 3rd class movies like bodyguard , dabang are block busters. do kodi ke layak nahi hai yeah. Aur SRK jis din zameen pe honge acche movie bana lenge.

there r lots and lots of good movies coming out this year from lollywood, its a golden year for all drama, film, music and fashion industries, lets see hw bollywood does in pakistan this year

It's been 15+ years since I last watched a Bollywood film :confused:

Not that they are bad, just not much time to watch movies here right now.

Hollywood and anime dominated in the country I lived in as a college student.

Anime FTW XD

Back to bollywood...i think bolly movies are -kinda- repetitive, most movies are in the romance-ish region, others are there to gun Pak down, and the rest (very few of them) focus on other genres, such as fantasy, horror etc...
Also...I think bolly movies are not exactly children friendly lol, unlike hollywood...

Thanx to India, pakistan has something to watch on screen and on TV.
and thanks to pakistan, indians hav something good to watch(our amazing actors) and hear(our awesome singers) , u r soo welcome

Don't watch bollywood anymore. It just sucks now. Last time was nearly a year ago.
Well, I dont watch much of bollywood and almost no tv serials, I never thought pakistanis will be watching serials before I met them.
One guy asked why your so and so singer abused Atif Aslam, I had no idea what he is talking about.

Anyway, I started liking some hindi movies in last 6/7 years, because of small budget indie movies some guys are making(no star cast, no melodrama etc)

I don't understand why Indians keep posting such article about Bollywood again and again. Is it to satisfy your ego? :lol: Oh your peoples watch our entertainment so we are superior haha. Pakistani watch bollywood dont mean Bollywood produce quality entertainment. Pakistani watch Bollywood because they understand the language/songs otherwise why they dont watch tamil, telgue and others indian movies which are very much same like bollywood. I think Bollywood need to concentrate on quality rather than quantity to fight with forgeign movies at international level.

Well, I dont watch much of bollywood and almost no tv serials, I never thought pakistanis will be watching serials before I met them.
One guy asked why your so and so singer abused Atif Aslam, I had no idea what he is talking about.

he is talking about this joker :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This video is slightly irrelevant but nevertheless.... very interesting background of Bollywood

PS: Found in relevant videos section of YouTube after opening the link posted in the post above me

These are very stupid movies, 3 Idiots was the only only one worth seeing of the lot named here. If Pakistanis are really lapping up these Hindi movies, it does not show them in very good light. It goes to show the very poor standard of the Pakistani film industry that, desperate for some entertainment, Pakistanis are seeing these movies. We have nothing to boast of. Producing brainless song and dance movies with no story line, poor direction and actors who have no idea of acting by the thousands is no achievement. When was the last time we saw a Hindii movie of the standard of The Last Of The Mohicans or We Were Soldiers or Dances With Wolves or Inception?

These are very stupid movies, 3 Idiots was the only only one worth seeing of the lot named here. If Pakistanis are really lapping up these Hindi movies, it does not show them in very good light. It goes to show the very poor standard of the Pakistani film industry that, desperate for some entertainment, Pakistanis are seeing these movies. We have nothing to boast of. Producing brainless song and dance movies with no story line, poor direction and actors who have no idea of acting by the thousands is no achievement. When was the last time we saw a Hindii movie of the standard of The Last Of The Mohicans or We Were Soldiers or Dances With Wolves or Inception?

One bollywood movie I saw a few years ago was really awesome. It was called No smoking.

Back
Top Bottom